Do you agree? does penis size matter....

Women repeatedly say that size doesn’t matter. Thanks to a new poll, we now know this to be true: The vast majority of women don’t care whether you're smuggling an anaconda or an inchworm.

That’s the takeaway from Superdrug Online Doctor's survey polled 1,500 Europeans and Americans on what they’re willing and not so willing to compromise on in a relationship. As it turns out, women don't care as much about your penis size as you think. On the size front, 92 per cent of women said a small penis was “not a deterrent” for them.

other, the survey revealed that there are plenty of substitutes for good, penetrative sex, including oral: Nearly 73 per cent said they’d date someone who wasn’t good at penetrative sex if they were instead very good at going down there.

But, even still, sex is hardly the most important thing to her in a relationship. Nearly 88 per cent of the women said they would rather date a good communicator than someone who’s g bed. Other preferences include a romantic (78 per cent), someone who keeps up with their physical appearance (62 per cent), a guy who chips in on household chores (52 per cent), and a great cook (40 per cent)
size absolutely matters - anyone who sez different is lying. because for every person there is an "ideal" size. some prefer the BIGGER variety, others prefer the MEDIUM variety and still others prefer the SMALLER variety. some don't care if it is big or small - just as long as it isn't TOO big or TOO small (ergo - too big and too small are varities/sizes that matter).

so there you have it. size DOES matter. all the time. period.

next question. ;-)

Women repeatedly say that size doesn’t matter. Thanks to a new poll, we now know this to be true: The vast majority of women don’t care whether you're smuggling an anaconda or an inchworm.

That’s the takeaway from Superdrug Online Doctor's survey polled 1,500 Europeans and Americans on what they’re willing and not so willing to compromise on in a relationship. As it turns out, women don't care as much about your penis size as you think. On the size front, 92 per cent of women said a small penis was “not a deterrent” for them.

other, the survey revealed that there are plenty of substitutes for good, penetrative sex, including oral: Nearly 73 per cent said they’d date someone who wasn’t good at penetrative sex if they were instead very good at going down there.

But, even still, sex is hardly the most important thing to her in a relationship. Nearly 88 per cent of the women said they would rather date a good communicator than someone who’s g bed. Other preferences include a romantic (78 per cent), someone who keeps up with their physical appearance (62 per cent), a guy who chips in on household chores (52 per cent), and a great cook (40 per cent)
if it werent important id still be fucking my wife...

size absolutely matters because for every person there is an "ideal" size.
Spot on remarks lucifer.....Why does everyone respond to this question as if it only pertains to large or big? You can be turned down for being too small. Small, medium, large, extra large, etc are ALL sizes and depending on your size, that could determine what kind of sex you have with your partner, or if you all are even going to do the deed at all.

Spot on remarks lucifer.....Why does everyone respond to this question as if it only pertains to large or big? You can be turned down for being too small. Small, medium, large, extra large, etc are ALL sizes and depending on your size, that could determine what kind of sex you have with your partner, or if you all are even going to do the deed at all.
thank you. i'm glad i'm not standing all alone on this island.... :D

I love asian men. I havent found them to be smaller than white men. In fact they are all about the same. No one can compare to bbc.

Chinese, Koreans , Japanese and Indians are smaller than whitebois and there are billions of them ...:mstickle:
yeah, but in a vacuum.
they'd be all bred out in head2head competition because the flange of the helmet is designed to be a plunger to remove the sperm of smaller, shorter competing males. in head2head competitions, the largest cock with most prodigious sperm ejaculated deepest & with the most ******* will be the one that impregnates in better than 80% of the cases. the only real opportunity for lil guys where competition is likely is either to take her unawares (ie: sleeping/******* where she doesn't even know/feel) or hours ahead of the competition, where their seed can sneak into her womb without her body noticing it & wiping it out.
the females body's designed to thwart & ******* the seed of non genetically dominant males.
in most primates, only the dominant males procreates. human biology follows this too...even if they emotionally pair-bond with another. this is so there's a male to raise it, even when different than the male that created it!
so if we dropped say, 1million genetically alpha-dominant & highly hung, virile, & prodigious males in china...absent of unnatural interference, within 100years better than 30% of the babies will be carrying those dominant genes. in another century, that number will exceed 80% of babies born. it would be day& night (pun???) once significant competition presents itself. such is evolution.

1500 Europeans & Americans? Lol. Women talk to each other, Size does matter!
The length is important to reach those deep areas to let us know he is hitting the bottom, a long dick can make you TAPOUT! Girth is important to make us feel full. Here's the secret, a woman's ultimate orgasm comes with a man that she is sexually attracted to. Yes we are visual just like men initially,eventually it becomes emotional. None the less, a woman who knows what a real orgasm is,needs a minimum of length & girth.

Last edited:
In a lifestyle where you seeking playmates based mostly on physical aspects and less on other aspects, of course physical attributes are going to rank higher. And, for the most part, the wives and cucks are here specifically to find larger cocks. And the guys who HAVE those cocks come here to dip them into as much white pussy as they can get.

There’s another thread on B2W that has a title that perfectly sums up this whole thing (for me anyway). “The Perfection of Mutu Fetishization” (I paraphrased because I’m too lazy to look it up). But isn’t that exactly why we are here? Wives, husbands, cucks, bulls, sissies……we all have singular fetishes that are symbiotic with each other.

And basically at the center of that huge Venn diagram is our love of giant black cocks.

So, if this survey was of 1500 like minded people like us, that answer would skew WAY in the other direction. But when a survey attempts to test the leanings of a cross section of the general public, the overwhelming opinions that WE have are going to get severely diluted.

But in our world, size definitely matters.
When I heard about Venn Diagrams in hs algebra, this application never occurred to me. HaHa

Penis size matters. The end.
Of course it does, being a Big Boy 4 a white guy and into sharing my GF's ,it's far more erotic watching a Babe taking a bigger cock than she's used too. I've seen guys cum in their underwear while I'm pounding their girl and shot my load in seconds after stirring the multiple loads of spunk inside my GF's incredibly stretched and swollen cunt. So if it matters to guys it's gotta be a plus for Girls. 👀🍌💦💋

Back