Do you agree? does penis size matter....

I have a humongous fat ass. Many positions are not possible if my playmate doesn't have a long dick. Pure and simple.
exactly, that was the problem wit us. any position was impossible only the dogie style was somewhat ok for her. if i tried missionary i just slip out if i try sideways i cant even reach her lips because of her tighs and ever since she has a lover that is 20cm in length she is satisfied

Women repeatedly say that size doesn’t matter. Thanks to a new poll, we now know this to be true: The vast majority of women don’t care whether you're smuggling an anaconda or an inchworm.

That’s the takeaway from Superdrug Online Doctor's survey polled 1,500 Europeans and Americans on what they’re willing and not so willing to compromise on in a relationship. As it turns out, women don't care as much about your penis size as you think. On the size front, 92 per cent of women said a small penis was “not a deterrent” for them.

other, the survey revealed that there are plenty of substitutes for good, penetrative sex, including oral: Nearly 73 per cent said they’d date someone who wasn’t good at penetrative sex if they were instead very good at going down there.

But, even still, sex is hardly the most important thing to her in a relationship. Nearly 88 per cent of the women said they would rather date a good communicator than someone who’s g bed. Other preferences include a romantic (78 per cent), someone who keeps up with their physical appearance (62 per cent), a guy who chips in on household chores (52 per cent), and a great cook (40 per cent)

I would agree to a point, but also disagree.

In terms of an overall relationship, there are lots of things that are far more important.

In purely sexual terms, hell yes it matters. It is probably the second most important thing.

I would agree to a point, but also disagree.

In terms of an overall relationship, there are lots of things that are far more important.

In purely sexual terms, hell yes it matters. It is probably the second most important thing.
Truly love your blunt and genuine opinions ! Thank you so much for loving black cock and contributing here so often sexy ✊🏿♠️❤️

Dear ladies and gentlemen!

In my humble opinion, women can be classified into two major categories in terms of vaginal sex in terms of penis size.

The first group includes women for whom length and circumference are also important, as these women are highly sex-centric, erotomans.
Some of them are obsessed with group sex, which is a pretty good thing! :)
The right thickness is also important for the ladies in the other group (this is a common point in both groups), but they are satisfied with the medium size (14-17 cm = 6-7 inches). They are more characterized by sentimentalism and, as a result, prefer sex with a romantic character.
There are, of course, overlaps in the sex relationships of the ladies in the two blocs!

Some who like anal sex can already enjoy bigger and thicker cocks, and there are those who want regular or just intermittent anal sex, but they can only bear the medium size and often the thinner penis without pain. For beginners it is straight to recommend a thin and up to medium length cock recommended! With a combination of proper sexual culture and lubrication, having sex in the anus can be very enjoyable, but you still need to be careful because the anus is a fairly vulnerable area!

In addition to desires, body shape can also play a role in the need for a big penis, as a fuller lady can feel the smaller and medium-sized cock in the most riding pose, and it’s not the greatest experience for a woman who really wants to be embracing.

For me personally, my "tool" is medium in size (16 cm) and in parallel thick enough to give pleasure to a woman who is not large in vagina size.
Of course, the size of the vagina and its expansion is also important when it comes to requiring penis size!
My ex-girlfriend was filigree, so there was no problem with the length of my dick and we were able to have sex in essentially any pose.
Even after our relationship we fucked a few times and then we were both really free, but now that’s not really important!

Before our relationship (2010), my ex-girlfriend had sex with two men who were specifically "big-sworded."
The first man in every field was perfect for my ex. Tall, handsome, muscular, existentially perfect, charming, outstanding sexual culture, only married and at a stage when they were just a little cold apart. According to my ex-girlfriend, every sexual act was a "nirvana" for her because the gentleman really understood women. The relationship broke down a few months later because the gentleman and his wife had settled their relationship, so my ex-girlfriend had to look for a new relationship.
The second man, on the other hand, was a disaster in bed. Petting performance was poor, he didn't want to be pampered in oral sex, he just wanted to enjoy sucking, She was quite poor and had a bad sense of rhythm in terms of positura, so she also caused physical pain with her big cock in an indirect way, which is quite an unpleasant experience for a woman. My ex-girlfriend gave him another chance, but the second sex party was also painful, so he broke up with him and a few months later we got together at the year-end corporate party.

The lesson in this story is that a lustful physique and a huge "cannon" are not enough, you definitely need improved sexual knowledge!!

It matters if she says it matters. However, if it matters to her, and she got involved knowing your inadequacies, then she really shouldn't complain, especially if the two are getting married. Whether its length or girth, the deficiencies can usually be made up with the right toys. Personally, I'm more concerned with seeing & knowing that she's enjoying the sex we're having. I always start out with 20-30 minutes of good oral to get her warmed up. By a couple orgasms she's always ready to "bump" and then I just make sure I don't PE.

Penis Extenders & Sleeves are really effective; the material used is much improved from just 15-20 years ago. There are several types & styles, and the sleeves are really awesome for those who feel "thickness" is most important. Be sure to SCROLL DOWN on the link provided for closeups.

penis_CondomSleeves.jpg PS: For added sensation, put them in warm water for 3-4 minutes before using.

Last edited:
exactly, that was the problem wit us. any position was impossible only the dogie style was somewhat ok for her. if i tried missionary i just slip out if i try sideways i cant even reach her lips because of her tighs and ever since she has a lover that is 20cm in length she is satisfied
I am also short on dog style! I can only penetrate if she rides on me.

if the woman is in love with a man with a small penis, she should be satisfied with the small penis .
If the woman is in love with a man with a long penis, it fits the long penis.

I don't know and my wife is not blacked yet. All wifes and gf from this forum say it matters. I speak with some wife here and all say that the length and thick is what can make her happy.
So i will say yes.
Now i am waiting for my wife to tray and give an correct answer

Back