Do you agree? does penis size matter....

Of course size matters. An average size guy can get the job done if he knows how to fuck, a little dick guy better learn how to eat good pussy, but a well endowed man can reach places inside that can send a girl over the edge:
Advantage- big cock. Still gotta know how to please a woman though

Of course size matters. An average size guy can get the job done if he knows how to fuck, a little dick guy better learn how to eat good pussy, but a well endowed man can reach places inside that can send a girl over the edge:
Advantage- big cock. Still gotta know how to please a woman though
Black is better #BNWO 2023

Ladies (and men with bisexual/homosexual desires) can decide, based on their personal desires, when and what size and shape of penis they want to feel inside themselves.

There are women who only (relatively speaking) require a large "tool" because the huge size is universal for all poses, so they don't feel like they should waste their time on men with medium or even small penises.
Other ladies are satisfied with a medium size in one or more positions, and for other positions they require a particularly large phallus. The size of the vagina and other health reasons can also play a role in this.

Small size is recommended in the initial stages of anal sex!!

Physical and mental endurance, together with sex culture, is another topic, but definitely necessary!!

Lovers is never sold out of the tiny dick toys. You can almost always find a small dildo no matter how new. Several times they have been sold out of the larger ones. Just saying.

I can accept that learning to eat pussy has been important for me as size is not my strong suit. I went further and began enjoying eating well fucked pussy so the woman can have the best of everything.

Lol yeah it matters! Both good and bad. Nobody wants to get their cervix bruised and batteries and yes a 3” duck isn’t enough so the sweet spot is between the two. A 6” fat duck is awesome. A 8” fat cock is amazing. A 10.5” black hog cock is totally out of this world if he knows how to be gentle and easy to build up to pounding me. So it’s more technique than size above 5”

Lol yeah it matters! Both good and bad. Nobody wants to get their cervix bruised and batteries and yes a 3” duck isn’t enough so the sweet spot is between the two. A 6” fat duck is awesome. A 8” fat cock is amazing. A 10.5” black hog cock is totally out of this world if he knows how to be gentle and easy to build up to pounding me. So it’s more technique than size above 5”
How would you advise a small dick guy finds a woman who's okay with cuckolding right from the start?

well said Annie….the fact of the matter is that, there are a lot of pleasurable areas in the vagina and when the vagina is wet and ready to receive, a fat dick that contacts her walls is very enjoyable. 8” gets to A spot pretty regularly and the 10” gets to the P spot.

it’s the P spot of orgasms that get women preferring length and becoming addicted.

Just think that orgasm brings out an addictive white substance level pleasure.

Saw this on a website:

1 inch - Are you kidding me?
2 inches - I can't even hold it properly.
3 inches - Never been so unsatisfied in my life.
4 inches - I've had bigger.
5 inches - Good, but not enough!
6 inches - About right.
7 inches - Can't complain.
8 inches - Perfect.
9 inches - A bit much.
10 inches - It's hurting my insides.
11 inches - I can't take it anymore.
12 inches - I'm absolutely destroyed.

THOUGHTS?

This might be a great list for a woman that hasn’t had big Dick. For y’all experienced women, this list might be different

3 inches -
4 inches -
5 inches -
6 inches -
7 inches -
8 inches -
9 inches -
10 inches -
11 inches -
12 inches -

WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW YALL WOULD RATE IT.

Back