Do women really love for a man to go down on them?

I love going down on a woman, hard to find one that can really handle it. I'm not talking about a 5 minute foreplay or pleasure tease. Is it too intense for a woman to handle a her clit being played with for some time? Is there a limit I'm not aware of?
I love a man going down on me. If you're doing great and make me cum I might ask for a few minutes of recovery post orgasm. If you don't know what you're doing and things are going nowhere then yeah it's going to be time to move on.

I love going down on a woman, hard to find one that can really handle it. I'm not talking about a 5 minute foreplay or pleasure tease. Is it too intense for a woman to handle a her clit being played with for some time? Is there a limit I'm not aware of?
Sometimes that’s just what a man wants to eat.. when it’s done right she enjoy it..

I love a man going down on me. If you're doing great and make me cum I might ask for a few minutes of recovery post orgasm. If you don't know what you're doing and things are going nowhere then yeah it's going to be time to move on.
Are you in NC?

I think my wife would fall in the category of not having her pussy eaten out. As much as I love going down, she can barely keep it together and not break out in laughter, saying it’s too sensitive to do that.

Back