Do women really love for a man to go down on them?

I tell you something: "goingdown" and "bigdickfucking" are two things! The only man licking my pussy is my husband! Strangers can use my like a slut - but licking my pussy is a no go.

I love it when my bull goes down on me getting me so wet and ready for him to fuck me with me begging him to fuck me hard

I love going down on a woman, hard to find one that can really handle it. I'm not talking about a 5 minute foreplay or pleasure tease. Is it too intense for a woman to handle a her clit being played with for some time? Is there a limit I'm not aware of?
Varies- how intense the play. I love a good long edging and licking. But sooner or later its on!

Most of the time for me it’s a no , doesn’t do a lot for me, maybe it’s because they don’t seem to know what they are doing. Only a cpl I can recall seemed to be really good at it. My husband for one.

Years ago, I was 20. Had a girl at my place, making out, she had her top off, I was playing with her tits while we were kissing. I got her pants off was fingering her pussy. She was the first girl that actually seemed to like what I was doing. She whispered ... will you lick my pussy?... that was the first time I'd been asked. I went down and it took about two minutes and she was cumming. I thought I was THE stud. She had a fiancee, she knew I knew but he didn't know about me. She said he would lick her but it wasn't like I did. She made me feel good.
Present day, wife and I get into mfm fun with a guy we know regularly. Wife can easily cum from oral. It is so damn hot to watch him get her off.

Mmmm another happy pussy eater here! Love to here a woman moan with my tongue wrapped around her clit it sliding in between her southern lips 👅

Back