Do women really love for a man to go down on them?

I love going down on a woman, hard to find one that can really handle it. I'm not talking about a 5 minute foreplay or pleasure tease. Is it too intense for a woman to handle a her clit being played with for some time? Is there a limit I'm not aware of?
I don’t start directly on the clit

Some women have hyper sensitivity issues, especially post orgasm. I would imagine its very hard to find a woman who doesn't like receiving oral but some literally cannot handle it once they orgasm x

In my experience all women love to be eaten out. Some more vigorously than others. I have never had a woman tell me to stop.
I had a woman ask me to stop after she had her 5th orgasm and got really emotional. She didn't realize she slept for 5 hrs after. I was jealous I want that kind of relaxation 😂.

I've licked my wife to orgasm many times but watching her cum while our friend licks her is incredibly exciting to see. Seeing her body tense up drives me wild. After she cums like that she's READY TO FUCK. It's a great show.

Last edited:
Myself personally, I would rather be getting fucked or sucking cock than getting ate out. I am one of those who gets pleasure from providing pleasure😈
Wife is the same, she's into oral for sure but seeing her lay back, arms over her head, eyes closed, our friend pumping her slow and she's just moaning. Obviously she likes it, he likes it, I like seeing it happen.

Oh @AnnieS, the looks on your face (post #66 and # 74) says you love when a man goes down on you... well, I'd bet they enjoy going down (and up) on your sweetness more or at least as much. 😜

Back