Do women really love for a man to go down on them?

I love going down on a woman, hard to find one that can really handle it. I'm not talking about a 5 minute foreplay or pleasure tease. Is it too intense for a woman to handle a her clit being played with for some time? Is there a limit I'm not aware of?
I love eating pussy too.
Historically rare for me to spend more time feasting than is required to make her wet/cum...once or many times/or till it's obvious it's pound town time.
Have encountered women who find it "too intense"... Yes.
Any limit would depend on the specific female.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ˜ŽβœŒπŸ½

It would great to find a woman in NC that can hold own and enjoy a feast
I love eating pussy too.
Historically rare for me to spend more time feasting than is required to make her wet/cum...once or many times/or till it's obvious it's pound town time.
Have encountered women who find it "too intense"... Yes.
Any limit would depend on the specific female.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ˜ŽβœŒπŸ½
I haven't had to many experiences, but the few I had never made it to pound town lol

Well this is such a crazy question. Iβ€˜m 73 and have had my share of pussy over the years, and I’ve never met a woman that didn’t like her pussy licked. I’ll even go one step further. Show me a wife that’s never had her pussy licked…… and I’ll show you a wife that I can take away from her husband.
True

Well this is such a crazy question. Iβ€˜m 73 and have had my share of pussy over the years, and I’ve never met a woman that didn’t like her pussy licked. I’ll even go one step further. Show me a wife that’s never had her pussy licked…… and I’ll show you a wife that I can take away from her husband.
Believe it or not, have met 2 women in their late 40's who never had guys go down on them.

Last edited:
Back