Do white women really like to be choked and their faces slapped as they are hammered by hard cocks!

My woman is very submissive, and she likes to be taken hard, *******, hair pulling, slapping the ass, tits and face (obviously not to hard, she isnt interested in being hurt and I have no interest in hurting her) gets her off. its very seldom we are in the mood for ”love making” most of the times she just wants to be taken hard and made to feel slutty.

When I am subbing it is all I want. Last Sunday my husband and another Master tied me to a kneeling bench and took turns using all my holes. At the end the other Master put big ring gag in my mouth, he ****** me to deep throat him and left his cock buried in my mouth and I could not breathe. all the while my husband was in my bottom ******* me. I struggled to breathe but could not as I was tired. After a short time I actually *******.

This is a picture of the bench I was tied to. View attachment 1735444

Did you get to cum?

My wife LOVES it! Likes her hair pulled HARD, ass slapped HARD, Choked hard, face slapped, thrown around when fucking, pulled around by her hair. SOOOO few guys that can do this though.
Christy much the same. She comes home with bruises and hand prints all over her thighs an ass. Bites on her. I get worried they might do real damage to her next time

it was early in the beginning that mrs inked began to show signs of liking things a little assertive when with BBC, she had never shown any interest in being dominated or even mild bondage with me, it was a massive turn on for us both, but it has to be with BBC who know what they are doing, have uploaded a couple of pics for everyone

IMG_7739.JPG
IMG_0873.JPGIMG_7431.JPGIMG_7427.JPG

The more read these it seems the women want their husbands to come to the conclusion that they are whores for black cock! That there is another set of rules for them to fallow like there should be no ******* charges against black men! That being said I wonder how many black men have gone to jail for ******* when the white woman was all for it until they got caught so she screamed *******? Or he brought friends over to fuck her and she got scared and yelled *******? What do you think about that?

When I am subbing it is all I want. Last Sunday my husband and another Master tied me to a kneeling bench and took turns using all my holes. At the end the other Master put big ring gag in my mouth, he ****** me to deep throat him and left his cock buried in my mouth and I could not breathe. all the while my husband was in my bottom ******* me. I struggled to breathe but could not as I was tired. After a short time I actually *******.

This is a picture of the bench I was tied to. View attachment 1735444
I need an invite.

Please if you take time to read all the comments add yours and a few pics of how rough you like it! I know my wife would never let me do the nasty things to her that the null never even asks to do he just does them! She had screaming squirting orgasms Everytime to. Before BBC she said squirting was all bullshit it didn't happen ! Crazy ain't it?

Back