Do white women really like to be choked and their faces slapped as they are hammered by hard cocks!

When I am subbing it is all I want. Last Sunday my husband and another Master tied me to a kneeling bench and took turns using all my holes. At the end the other Master put big ring gag in my mouth, he ****** me to deep throat him and left his cock buried in my mouth and I could not breathe. all the while my husband was in my bottom ******* me. I struggled to breathe but could not as I was tired. After a short time I actually *******.

This is a picture of the bench I was tied to. chain_015.jpg

When I am subbing it is all I want. Last Sunday my husband and another Master tied me to a kneeling bench and took turns using all my holes. At the end the other Master put big ring gag in my mouth, he ****** me to deep throat him and left his cock buried in my mouth and I could not breathe. all the while my husband was in my bottom ******* me. I struggled to breathe but could not as I was tired. After a short time I actually *******.

This is a picture of the bench I was tied to. View attachment 1735444
oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do like to be 'man handled' by an alpha that knows what he's doing, and I love my ass slapped, my hair pulled and my nipples pinched/ twisted as hard as he can when I'm getting close to climaxing, I don't mind my throat being held firmly as we are both getting close, but ******* for me, doesn't work. Does nothing for me, sexually or mentally.

My wife says she enjoys soft sensual gentle sex with me, however every once in awhile she prefers to be "taken" by an alpha male with a big dick.

She says its a nice change of pace and turn-on to be used in rough sex by a "real man" who isn't afraid to do to her whatever he likes.

Seems fair to me.

Keep it going I'm living the response we are hearing both sides of the table here! Tittie slapping and add ******* has entered the topic! How do you feel about them?

This is a picture of the bench I was tied to. View attachment 1735444
Love your story with you had pics of it but your pics you have posted are very hot!

I love the look on my wifes face as her nipples are twisted until she screams and her ass whipped till she can't take it. The look in her eyes as she is bound and her ass is raped and I do nothing to stop it! That look of total Shame for me ! They fuck her and ******* her to the point she nearly passes out then they fill her with thick white baby juice! Sometimes she is so sore I can't clean her as she cries herself to sleep!

My wife has alluded to the fact she would not mind being roughed up by a black man. She mentioned things we watched that black seem to do in bed which is slap a woman's ass, she said she would enjoy that a lot. Also mentioned hair pulling and having her face slapped with a black man's large cock.
My wife never hinted at any of this in our marriage but here it is coming out now.

Wife and her Bull are into rough play...breath restriction before she cums, she says it's more intense orgasm. Not really slapping her face, but loves to have him grip her at the jaw hinge and squeeze as she cums oh and he likes to put a clothes pins on her lips as he teases her with a hitachi vib, guess that really gets her going. Likes rough breast play, hard sucking, slapping her tits with his finger tips, clamps, clothes pins, rope, etc. Oh and kind of weird, he likes to dribble spit onto her face as they fuck, initially she thought it odd but know it's a standard thing they do. She did it to me and it is fun!

Back