Do black men like to brag to other black friends when they are fucking a white wife ?

Do black men like to brag to other black men when they are fucking a white wife ?

• Total voters
Do black men like to brag to other black men when they are fucking a white wife ( especially when it's a regular thing) ?
If so is it seen as a badge of honour amongst black men ?
No. Discretion is way to important to me than that. I do compare notes with some other black men in the LS.

Otherwise, there are round-the-way girls I mess with that I might talk about. But married women I know from swinging? Absolutely not

Only one black man comes to the house and fucks her. They work together and the neighbors know that he and I socialize, so they have no reason to suspect that sometimes when he visits it's to fuck my pretty little wife!
When a teen black thug goes to a building in downtown Chicago and wants to go to a particular apartment, the doorman and/or lobby person call
up and ask if it's "okay". They were initially surprised but quickly understood. I try to tip them well so discretion is observed.
Not too long ago, eyebrows were raised when soon after, the scent of marijuana could be detected in the common hallway.
Nowadays, it is totally accepted for an older white MILF to smoke-up with a black teen, even if it's her student.
The BLM movement seems to have done that.

Young Men, Old Men, almost all Men love for their peers to know they are taking a white wifes pussy, I guess it's sort of a badge of honor and the plus for us is that we get to meet more Black Men through word of mouth thus leading to more sexual partners. BRAG ON!!! I say

Young Men, Old Men, almost all Men love for their peers to know they are taking a white wifes pussy, I guess it's sort of a badge of honor and the plus for us is that we get to meet more Black Men through word of mouth thus leading to more sexual partners. BRAG ON!!! I say
You are so right! A badge of honor... a feather in their hat... whatever. I still remember the first time wifey's bull let me back into the bedroom
in the morning. Christine lay on her back with her legs splayed. The bull spread her pussy lips to show me what he'd done to her.
2 loads during the night and a fresh, morning load all oozed out of her well-used "cunt".

He was obviously quite proud. We didn't even know it at the time, but all that seed "took hold", planting itself in a nice,
older, white married lady. He told everyone he could as well as taking lots of pics/selfies.

It was a good thing he was 18, because we were visited by police and DCFS.

Do black men like to brag to other black men when they are fucking a white wife ( especially when it's a regular thing) ?
If so is it seen as a badge of honour amongst black men ?
Nope! No one needs to know what the fuck I am doing and whom I am doing it with. That’s how people get caught up in ******* when/if ******* goes bad for either party. That is why my network is small here in the Destin Fla area

I didn't until she kissed my wife in front of my friend. Couldn't deny it then. She was Spanish/Asian tho, most of my hookups with wives lately have been Spanish. Give me a white bbw wife and a hubby that needs guidance and training to be a good sissy sister slut. My apartment would be their BBC vacation spot every month.
This sounds so wonderful…

Back