Do black men like to brag to other black friends when they are fucking a white wife ?

Do black men like to brag to other black men when they are fucking a white wife ?

• Total voters
Curiously, a bull that I had with my second girlfriend did a lot, I found out months later through mutual friends, it seems that he was out there saying it a lot.

I say it was "curious" because that girlfriend of mine was a total butterface (I have a soft spot for them) I never thought he would brag about her, for being a butterface, but I think it actually made him brag more, something like "see that ugly girl with nice ass? I'm fucking her, using only the good parts of her"

Young black teens, especially hood thug types are NOT discreed or closed-mouthed.
They brag and put-up vids & pics of us on-line almost immediately.
Fucking and impregnating nice, clean, older married white pussy is a "feather in their cap"
for sure. It's like asking a baby not to cry... it's just impossible.
My girlfriend and I definitely had to learn it the hard way, but he was just so fucking hot... But he was definitely the type you say, young black thug, selling weed and everything.

Great topic.. I encourage her black lovers in the past to brag about her, and we will definitely want her new bbc bulls to brag about her to their friends, and then some. As I’ve discussed with her, deciding to be a bbc owned cunt wife will sometimes include things we don’t see coming. Well, one of them I know will come, because I will share it with him privately, is to be ready to whore for him, ie he will bring a friend or two now and then to our place unannounced and she will be expected to service them while her bull watches. This is the kind of stuff we need now, safer and more reliable. Can’t get that at a hit or miss swing party. And when he’s not bragging, I’ll be bragging to the other white husbands that my wife is black owned now, can she help your wife, too?

My girlfriend and I definitely had to learn it the hard way, but he was just so fucking hot... But he was definitely the type you say, young black thug, selling weed and everything.
People (couples) don't believe it 'til it happens to them.
And I know about the "hot" part. My wife Chris was infatuated, hooked or whatever you want to call it.
Getting her high, giving her 9 inches deep and fucking her in the ass just made
her excuse his behavior. And me being a cuckold bore the brunt of a lot of the disrespect.

Stuff like that happens all the time.
We used to live near a High School. Once word got out that
"old married white pussy & mouth" was to be had for just a little weed, the
teens would come over, unannounced. Wifey did try to "accommodate" (her words)
the young "men".

In the Covid/BLM era, stuff like that goes on more and more with little if any stigma.

I didn't until she kissed my wife in front of my friend. Couldn't deny it then. She was Spanish/Asian tho, most of my hookups with wives lately have been Spanish. Give me a white bbw wife and a hubby that needs guidance and training to be a good sissy sister slut. My apartment would be their BBC vacation spot every month.
When you say "Spanish" fo you actually mean a woman from Spain or sre you referring to a woman of Latin American decent?
A Spainish woman here is a woman that is Spanish i.e from Spain.

Stuff like that happens all the time.
We used to live near a High School. Once word got out that
"old married white pussy & mouth" was to be had for just a little weed, the
teens would come over, unannounced. Wifey did try to "accommodate" (her words)
the young "men".

In the Covid/BLM era, stuff like that goes on more and more with little if any stigma.
That can go sideways

It can and indeed, it does.
For us, it got nasty, humiliating and even dealing with the police.
Besides impregnation, cops thought my wife was dealing or plying
teens with weed, when it was just the opposite.

Not consenting age and accusing wife of making them have sex.
Luckily, videos they took actually proved wife innocent.
I mean when you see an older 5' 2" lady being sandwiched & double penetrated
by two young guys 6' and 5' 10", and them calling her a slut, white bitch and cunt...
it hardly looks to anyone like she was "making" them have sex with her.

Do black men like to brag to other black men when they are fucking a white wife ( especially when it's a regular thing) ?
If so is it seen as a badge of honour amongst black men ?
You will get mixed answers to this. In my case, the answer is absolutely not. For any number of reasons that I'm not going to get into detail about, for many, this is not something that you go bragging about like you've scored a home run or something.

Discretion is one of the factors, and another thing is, people here get caught up in ridiculous fantasies about this stuff.

In the real word, or the one I'm familiar with, 99.99 percent of the black males or females I know have absolutely zero interest in having any intimate relations with anyone who is white. Either you are black or perhaps, perhaps I say, someone else of color, or bust. They simply are not interested in any of this stuff, and as far as fantasizing about it, like many here do, that does not even get the chance to cross their minds.

The exceedingly small number of people I know who like whites, or vice versa, don't sexually fantasize about it. They take action. They either date and/or marry, or live with the person of interest, stay with them.

Last edited:
Absolutely right! Black or white. BUT...
Young black teens are less likely a threat to the marriage.
How so?
Most 50 to 60 y.o. wives are not going to fall madly in love and run away and get married with them
and live in the hoods of Chicago.
It's just a little embarrassing when they come over unannounced and the
neighbors either know or suspect what they're there for.
We don't care about neighbors.....

Attachments

• SCAN0000zxx1xv.jpg
    SCAN0000zxx1xv.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 38
This is not a race thing. It is a male ego thing. Most men would brag to their friends they seduced a married woman. It is not hard at all imagine the desire of a black man to brag he seduced a married white woman would be heightened. Yes, I think it would and the reasons would be a bit obvious for this. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule. Maturity level plays a big part in it as well. Still, I think it is reasonable to assume most men will tell someone.

This is not a race thing. It is a male ego thing. Most men would brag to their friends they seduced a married woman. It is not hard at all imagine the desire of a black man to brag he seduced a married white woman would be heightened. Yes, I think it would and the reasons would be a bit obvious for this. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule. Maturity level plays a big part in it as well. Still, I think it is reasonable to assume most men will tell someone.
Thank you and very well expressed. As you mentioned, "maturity level" plays a big part.
I don't think an older married couple should expect much maturity from a teenage boy
from the hood. And seducing a married white woman that happens to be your art teacher
heightens it even more.

The trouble is my wife Christine was usually seduced with the aid of strong weed.
Most times, she was just to wasted to notice his phone capturing everything.
He didn't have to brag (tho he did) ...the videos showing the lust on her face and
the sounds of her moans, let anyone seeing it know how much she was "into it".

Thank you and very well expressed. As you mentioned, "maturity level" plays a big part.
I don't think an older married couple should expect much maturity from a teenage boy
from the hood. And seducing a married white woman that happens to be your art teacher
heightens it even more.

The trouble is my wife Christine was usually seduced with the aid of strong weed.
Most times, she was just to wasted to notice his phone capturing everything.
He didn't have to brag (tho he did) ...the videos showing the lust on her face and
the sounds of her moans, let anyone seeing it know how much she was "into it".
Well, someone younger is just part of the problem you had. Your problem is 2 parts. She just could not resist, and it was someone who traveled in the same circles just by it being someone she taught. You seem to do a lot of bragging for that young man as well.

Back