Do black men like to brag to other black friends when they are fucking a white wife ?

Do black men like to brag to other black men when they are fucking a white wife ?

• Total voters
Do black men like to brag to other black men when they are fucking a white wife ( especially when it's a regular thing) ?
If so is it seen as a badge of honour amongst black men ?
I didn't until she kissed my wife in front of my friend. Couldn't deny it then. She was Spanish/Asian tho, most of my hookups with wives lately have been Spanish. Give me a white bbw wife and a hubby that needs guidance and training to be a good sissy sister slut. My apartment would be their BBC vacation spot every month.

Oh yeah, a Spanish MILF left Pasadena on weekends to come to Houston and spend a night or two at my apartment. She was in a "situation" her ******* liked me. Probably because she felt old and depressed that she was chubby, not even fat, just middle aged weight. She helped me move into my apartment, kinda resembled my old manager, didn't fantasize bout it tho. Helped me pick out furniture, probably was impressed by my financial stability and once we got my king sized bed set up and my cousin left once he finished installing my big screen. We blessed the master bedroom, twice in one night. I learned to like to be called "sancho" in a Spanish accent. Houston's diversity and lack of a bonafide history of gangs lends to mingling and oh do we mingle.
Do black men like to brag to other black men when they are fucking a white wife ( especially when it's a regular thing) ?
If so is it seen as a badge of honour amongst black men
Nobody in the barbershop wants to hear about some white wife you're banging. Social media gets people caught up like that. Sounds like something older Black men with more of an ingrained eurocentric mindset would brag about.
I didn't until she kissed my wife in front of my friend. Couldn't deny it then. She was Spanish/Asian tho, most of my hookups with wives lately have been Spanish. Give me a white bbw wife and a hubby that needs guidance and training to be a good sissy sister slut. My apartment would be their BBC vacation spot every mont

Even with discretion, they brag. They show off. They will even share and loan.
Fucking a white wife is a badge of honor and sharing her with black friends is very common. My Hotwife had her first ever BBC during our engagement period. Her bull was sharing her with his friends just a few days later. She loved it and always welcomed new friends over time.

Many of mine kinda do and then invite them to join. I have gone to a bulls place a few times and he invited friends over. At times I suck them off, or they take turns fucking me or they DP me.

Maybe young inexperienced bulls who see this as a novelty or old ones who can’t believe they still get to fuck like this. But unless they are lifestyle too the answer for me at least is no.

I find that most of my friends think it's unbelievable. These guys are married or in long term relationships. So they really can't fathom the swing lifestyle because they all say they could never share their woman. They know that I am single so when I tell them I do see women it's just that they are married or attached they think it's totally crazy! 🤣😂

To my wife and I, it appeared that white men like to brag to their friends when fucking another white guy's wife. A Black bull would not brag, but would share his white married bitch with Black friends to use in a gangbang.
I agree with you completely. My wife’s first ever black lover didn’t violate our privacy by bragging openly to others. Instead, he soon shared her with 5 of his black friends for gang bang sessions. She loved BBC group sex and was always ready for the next session.

We agree; most black men are just naturally discrete and closed mouthed about most things. At least that has been our somewhat limited experience in this area. We've been doing this for five hears, come October, but only three different black men have fucked her. True, all have fucked her MANy times, but as far as we can tell each of them has been as guarded about this as we are. All are married and are professional people (Medical folk) so they have to be careful of their reputations. None of the three would be eager to face the wrath of a black woman whose husband has been been getting it from a white woman. HA!

Young black teens, especially hood thug types are NOT discreet or closed-mouthed.
They brag and put-up vids & pics of us on-line almost immediately.
Fucking and impregnating nice, clean, older married white pussy is a "feather in their cap"
for sure. It's like asking a baby not to cry... it's just impossible.

Last edited:
Young black teens, especially hood thug types are NOT discreed or closed-mouthed.
They brag and put-up vids & pics of us on-line almost immediately.
Fucking and impregnating nice, clean, older married white pussy is a "feather in their cap"
for sure. It's like asking a baby not to cry... it's just impossible.
Young black teens lack both the maturity and desire to act responsibly, so they brag. That's a prime reason to stay away from any kind of involvement with young black teens. OR young white teens.

Absolutely right! Black or white. BUT...
Young black teens are less likely a threat to the marriage.
How so?
Most 50 to 60 y.o. wives are not going to fall madly in love and run away and get married with them
and live in the hoods of Chicago.
It's just a little embarrassing when they come over unannounced and the
neighbors either know or suspect what they're there for.

Back