Do black men like to brag to other black friends when they are fucking a white wife ?

Do black men like to brag to other black men when they are fucking a white wife ?

• Total voters
This is not a race thing. It is a male ego thing. Most men would brag to their friends they seduced a married woman. It is not hard at all imagine the desire of a black man to brag he seduced a married white woman would be heightened. Yes, I think it would and the reasons would be a bit obvious for this. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule. Maturity level plays a big part in it as well. Still, I think it is reasonable to assume most men will tell someone.
I agree...also depends on how one defines "brag". Tell one or two buddies who can be private...YUP! Tell any and everyone...or the town CNN breaking news reporter...HELL NO!

Do black men like to brag to other black men when they are fucking a white wife ( especially when it's a regular thing) ?
If so is it seen as a badge of honour amongst black men ?
Not me. I don't like people knowing my private business period. It doesn't matter what race the woman is, I keep my business to myself.

No issues if close friend were sharing jen with. Have been to a bar and met friends of our bull who knew but kept it low key.

Young black teens, especially hood thug types are NOT discreed or closed-mouthed.
They brag and put-up vids & pics of us on-line almost immediately.
Fucking and impregnating nice, clean, older married white pussy is a "feather in their cap"
for sure. It's like asking a baby not to cry... it's just impossible.
100% true… we have had this happen a few times too… they snapchatted it all while it was happening

100% true… we have had this happen a few times too… they snapchatted it all while it was happening
Thank you! When my wife wasn't too wasted on weed, etc. to notice the phone in their hand, she would naively ask,
"Are you sure my face won't be in the videos?"

As their teacher, her voice and clothes were easily recognizable, but her face was often shown.
I've mentioned this before, that it was also used as blackmail. Not by her bull directly, but some
fellow gang members of his.

She was also made to get the gang symbol tattoo on the small of her back.

Last edited:
My wife's first bull that filled more of a bf role discretely bragged. I was in the military as was he. We originally sought him out for the typical one and done deals, but she hit it off with him really well and wanted a repeat, then another, etc. That led to our dynamic changing and going from playing with cuck to slowly making more of an actual lifestyle.

They would go on trips to other countries (we were overseas) where the chances of running into people we knew would be small, but of course he ran into friends. They saw her wedding ring, so the word was out. After that particular trip, of course he and she were invited to parties and get togethers and that's when the whole story of "husband knows and approves" would be told, so then of course *I* had to go to a get together because they had to meet the guy that either allows it to happen or is powerless to stop it. We all knew I was into the humiliation kink of it, so we all got on the same page. These were people I would rarely see, and he kept them informed that the party behavior was restricted to the party, and outside of the party it's quiet, hushed, and my rank was respected. So when we arrived, he and my wife walked in "together" and I was the straggler. They cuddled and made out and touched and flirted as I just sat in an opposite chair. Then of course the cuck "jokes" flowed.

It gave him major cred and a huge ego, she got turned on beyond belief by it, and my cuck beast was fed and overstuffed.

Do black men like to brag to other black men when they are fucking a white wife ( especially when it's a regular thing) ?
If so is it seen as a badge of honour amongst black men ?
A black man can brag about fucking a white wife WITHOUT telling her name. Just my opinion, but I think a lot of bragging like that goes on.

Young Men, Old Men, almost all Men love for their peers to know they are taking a white wifes pussy, I guess it's sort of a badge of honor and the plus for us is that we get to meet more Black Men through word of mouth thus leading to more sexual partners. BRAG ON!!! I say
I agree. It's natural for some men, especially the younger ones, to brag about sexual conquests. I believe that this is especially true with young black men when they are getting a married white woman's pussy. That need to impress others is strong. It's only harmful when they also tell the NAME of the married white woman.

Am i alone in this way of thinking......?
I would actually feel sad if a Bull was not bragging to his friends that he was f.ucking my woman. I would hope it lead to her getting more BBC and her developping a following within his circle of friends.
Nope you're not alone I 100% agree with you

Absolutely. I’ve had to be part of group texts with her bull and his friends for a couple of bulls.

On dates that was part of how he would show his control and dominance.

Yes yes thank you mentioning this I know a sisicuckold myself and most likely other cuckolds we love to hear bulls bragging about this 😀
We are Stag/Vixen but I know exactly what you mean! It doesn't happen often but it has a LOT of sexual power when it does.The first time that I know about happened at a bar when we were on vacation several years ago. I was in the men's room when I overheard two black men talking about the little blonde at such and such a table. I was sitting in a stall and they never saw more than my feet! One of them said that he had fucked her the night before and was going to try to get her again that night. According to him, she was really good sucking his cock and took his cum in her mouth. I didn't come out until after they left because I knew who had fucked her the night before and did' want him to know what I had heard. Later, when I had returned to our spot, I told her what I had heard and she kind of blushed and told me that she has seen him talking with several other black men at the bar. I told her that he was going to try to fuck her again and wondered what she would. She just said that if he wanted to, then she would. Long story short, he fucked her again.

Back