Do white women really like to be choked and their faces slapped as they are hammered by hard cocks!

Add me to the list of not wanting to be humiliated, slapped, or choked, by any man. Regardless of their race. I consider it demeaning.

When I am subbing it is all I want. Last Sunday my husband and another Master tied me to a kneeling bench and took turns using all my holes. At the end the other Master put big ring gag in my mouth, he ****** me to deep throat him and left his cock buried in my mouth and I could not breathe. all the while my husband was in my bottom ******* me. I struggled to breathe but could not as I was tired. After a short time I actually *******.

This is a picture of the bench I was tied to. View attachment 1735444
LOVE to have had my turn , love the struggle and finally true submission

When I am subbing it is all I want. Last Sunday my husband and another Master tied me to a kneeling bench and took turns using all my holes. At the end the other Master put big ring gag in my mouth, he ****** me to deep throat him and left his cock buried in my mouth and I could not breathe. all the while my husband was in my bottom ******* me. I struggled to breathe but could not as I was tired. After a short time I actually *******.

This is a picture of the bench I was tied to. View attachment 1735444
nice

After reading some of the stuff, this is pretty tame - with a black guy at a party, I had my panties ripped off me and stuffed in my mouth before he gave me a good hard fuck. Gets me wet just thinking about it.
did he do all this in front of everyone at the party or was it in a separate room?

Back