Do white women love being seduced, or do they prefer quickies?

My wife loves the chase and the seduction...she loves when a man can be romantic and a bit suptuly naughty. Not in her face but in a desirous way.
The chase and seduction can be an art unto itself. You have to have your game together, you can't fake it, you have to be able to carry a conversation that interests the woman/couple, and most of all, you have to be relatable. Even if you enjoy "the finer things in life," no need to flaunt it or think you're above anyone else.

So many men masquerading as women on this site… Women don’t want to be seduced. We want to be chased and appreciated. Those aren’t the same thing. As a genuine Queen of Spades I have no desire to be manipulated by a man into having sex with him. I already know what I like and what I’m looking for and if you don’t qualify there’s no convincing me otherwise. Seduction is just the triumph of one person’s intentions over the will of another. I don’t find that arousing at all. If you’re in the lifestyle then you’re already a willing participant so there really isn’t a chance for seduction anyway. This thread is just more male driven fap fodder.
Respectfully, I could not disagree more. Seduction does not have to be negative, It can also be positive and very very fulfilling. I am not a psychologist, but I do read a lot about human behavior. I will quote for you..."It's interesting that many of us associate seduction with sex, when in fact, true seduction is the opposite of sex. Sex is when desire is met. Seduction is not about the culmination or gradification of desire, it is about the thrill of the desire itself. It is a game that is played as the desire comes closer and closer, and being able to maintain that tension of wanting for a long, long time." I would agree with you regarding being "appreciated" and "chased"; not hounded. My wife and I call it an art form. The bull that wins my wife's favor is a bull that complements, takes his time, and shows my wife appreciatiion.

Perhaps the question would be better asked on a dating site? Within the context of this site it’s not unreasonable for someone such as myself that is active in an interracial sexual lifestyle to find these kinds of topics a bit off the mark. Why is it that any time a legitimate woman gives her opinion on these silly threads it is always met with apprehension? Acting like I’m somehow offended just because I don’t agree with the fap fiction is ridiculous. I apologize for providing a dose of reality and actual insight.
I AGREE!

Back