Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

OK, well then thug can mean a white or black guy, thug does not mean automatically you're black.
It's more the concern of fetishization of a particular trait in regards to a particular race, when you're trying to mitigate specific ideals about a race allowing it to be used as a fetish only embeds the stereotype further and doesn't define personality which is really what everyone on here would like to be judged on I'd hope rather than some physical manifestation of an ideal that doesn't hold true

I have known more than a few white women who only wanted to date/fuck black thugs. These women, although some rather attractive, tended to be of "questionable status and behavior" themselves, and not the type you would want to bring home to your family. Never ever was it somebody who seemed to have their ******* together. Plenty lived to regret fuckin' with thugs too. Well, "you made your bed" so to speak. Now lay in it and get fucked (up) by a thug ?

I have discovered what I really like and want from black men. I do like and crave big black aggressive dom men, who treats me like a slut and do whatever they like and want with me without the pain, at the same time, I am so scared to become a ho for black men. In reality, I am too scared and probably it will never happen, but it's my fetish and fantasy that I live with it every day as a married women.

Back