Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

My gf is the same -- she loves the tatts, the bling, the gold teeth, the incredible hardcore swag, the sag, all of it. Of course, she's down for all black guys no matter the skin tone or look, but she does want a thug more than occasionally hehe.

What about a professional looking black man who is a secret "thug" in the bedroom only? Use of foul language, pull her hair, slap his dick in her face . . . fuck her in the butt . . . hmmmmm? Reminds me of somebody LOL!!!

What about a professional looking black man who is a secret "thug" in the bedroom only? Use of foul language, pull her hair, slap his dick in her face . . . fuck her in the butt . . . hmmmmm? Reminds me of somebody LOL!!!
Believe me, that sounds perfect LOL She'd be so down for that and I'd love to watch it all. A black man in a suit gets her wet and she's ready for any of it and all of it, like the good black cock slut she is. He can thug fuck her and treat her as rough as he likes, and she's down with it.

So much this, I want a guy I can hang out with and go out to eat and just have a good time with, well spoken and educated and then I want him to pull out that massive black dick and breed me like he owns me

I th
That's literally where it came from, farmers out working in fields all day long they get the farmers tan going where their arms about mid bicep down and their neck only would be red, thus rednecks.

I thought it came from striking coal miners out of the West Virginia coal mines who wore red scarves around their necks. But anyway you cut it, like you said, a redneck is a white man, and we all know it LOL!

So much this, I want a guy I can hang out with and go out to eat and just have a good time with, well spoken and educated and then I want him to pull out that massive black dick and breed me like he owns me
You sound like one great black cock slut! I hope some black men get to take advantage of you and all your holes!

I have known more than a few white women who only wanted to date/fuck black thugs. These women, although some rather attractive, tended to be of "questionable status and behavior" themselves, and not the type you would want to bring home to your family. Never ever was it somebody who seemed to have their ******* together. Plenty lived to regret fuckin' with thugs too. Well, "you made your bed" so to speak. Now lay in it and get fucked (up) by a thug ?

I know the type you mean, not just white women but Latinas, Black women and even a few asian women. Would be tough bringing them home to the family but damn my dumb ass would be tempted to marry one.

Clearly "thug" is on a spectrum and i know Also this merits its own thread possibly but holy *******, this came out today.

The first paragraph:

ATLANTA — Hours after allegedly leading two men to a party and helping survey the scene before those men robbed seven people there, Life University lacrosse player Lauren Rielly texted her teammate and friend Lydnsey Kallish:

"Why was it so sexy that the boys were like beating people up?"

An Atlanta Police detective testified Monday about that exchange in a court appearance for the two student athletes.

According to screenshots of the conversation that were presented in court during a preliminary hearing for the two, Kallish, also accused in the armed home invasion, responded that she wanted to sleep with one of the men - who are accused of *******-whipping at least one man ******* that night, fracturing his skull and leaving him lying in a pool of *******.

"Like it just really turned me on," Rielly went on.

"Me too," Kallish responded.

When you say -Thug- the image that comes to the mind of the white female is that of a bold, tough, rough, risk taking guy who will humiliate and degrade them , take what he wants, while placing them in a hopeless, defenseless situation virtually making them feel and look like whore ans sluts of no value but to give them pleasure. So basically what it is is that they are after the above referred traits in a black man and not the thug per . Many thugs have a criminal bend of the mind and may not have limits - so it can be dangerous and even turn out to be a one way ticket . So yes females are HUGELY attracted / addicted to the thug like nature in a black man

What do u get when you half thug half businessman?

Attachments

• 27284aba-3bc1-464a-b630-e7a046d5b72e.jpg
    27284aba-3bc1-464a-b630-e7a046d5b72e.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 176
  • 6c238a42-6312-475a-8af4-eab7a185b255.jpg
    6c238a42-6312-475a-8af4-eab7a185b255.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 99e2a634-6440-4a1b-94e6-7de457f0e538.jpg
    99e2a634-6440-4a1b-94e6-7de457f0e538.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 820d4386-df9e-4955-b637-f9c970ba3a5c.jpg
    820d4386-df9e-4955-b637-f9c970ba3a5c.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 169
I have discovered what I really like and want from black men. I do like and crave big black aggressive dom men, who treats me like a slut and do whatever they like and want with me without the pain, at the same time, I am so scared to become a ho for black men. In reality, I am too scared and probably it will never happen, but it's my fetish and fantasy that I live with it every day as a married women.
Love to make you my ho :)

Back