Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

Ladies how do determine who is a thug or not? I consider myself a fairly educated, articulate man, who believes in being a gentleman in public. If I get you in the right place, I might just slap you in the face with my dick, spank that ass and put my hand around you throat as I’m on my knees fucking you and you’re looking up at me from your back.

Ladies how do determine who is a thug or not? I consider myself a fairly educated, articulate man, who believes in being a gentleman in public. If I get you in the right place, I might just slap you in the face with my dick, spank that ass and put my hand around you throat as I’m on my knees fucking you and you’re looking up at me from your back.
Exactly same here. Just because your not a thug...doesnt mean your not a dom in bedroom. White and black women sometimes think that. Not true.

ALL WOMEN go out of their way to find the most violent, low IQ, narcissistic men in their proximity to fuck, and they have done so for thousands of years. The constant gas lighting about how the want a "good man" is total bullshit that they toss out there because they think men are to dumb to figure out what is going on. You can call it "thugs" or "bad boys" or whatever you want but the label doesn't change anything.

Females may tell you they want a smart, funny, ambitious or _____________ guy but it's a lie and any man who has been around the block a few times knows the score. Now a female will pretend she is into a "good man" but that's just so he will pay her way, or support all the ******* the ******* dealer who was out on parole that she was fucking left her with. It's why women will NEVER leave the guy that's knocking her around daily that never has a job, the jackass who fucks all her friends, calls her at 2am to fuck and like a retard she drives across town just to get used like a cum rag and then sent packing after she pays his bookie and loans him a few grand. Females are always deliberately searching out abandoned parking lots in bad areas of the city, going to discos with a known bad crowd and ******* cases, or venturing through parks infested with ******* addicts at night to increase her chances of being taken by *******.

All of these Low IQ violent men are EASY TO CONTROL, and because women are weaker than men physically they think they can manipulate that musclebound moron into doing her bidding a whole lot easier by just dangling some pussy in front of him. What women find out at the very last moment of their life when he is bashing her skull in is that those "bad boys" were never really under her control, and she was just one more dumb skank he was banging.

All of this goes back to evolution, long before we had all this tech we have now, back when one small tribe invaded another small tribe and after the men were killed in the battle the women got raped and bred to increase the population of the winning tribe. Why do think "black breeding" is such a turn on for a lot of people..... It's what every conquering army in history has done..... it's the #1 female fantasy, they constantly talk about "liking it rough" and women will spend all day fantasizing about being raped, but women will say "dominated" to pretend that it's something different.

My wife surely does since she originally lived down by Memphis her teenage and early adult life . She loves nothing more than us making a movie to her sucking and fucking bbc to trap music . She likes to find the old music that she use to listen to when she snuck out of the house as a teen to fuck and suck a few BBC who got together to take advantage of her horny whit ads
View attachment 5794FCD1-0735-4806-AB47-FA24B71D86ED.MOV

My wife, who is north of 50, has been fucking a younger BBC for about the last 5 years pretty regularly. This guy is about 6'7", athletically muscular but not huge, built like a basketball player, has a very thick 10.5" cock, a true 10.5" from base to tip no cheating. You couldn't flip a coin and have it land anywhere on his body and not touch a tattoo. He has them on his neck to his toes, some gang looking related, he's shaven and has some tat's where his pubic hair was. He will pound the hell out of the wife's pussy with that big thick cock and I forgot, he has a pair of the biggest, low hanging balls I've ever seen. Wife loves fucking him, he get's aggressive when he gets into it, he slams into her pussy and loves to make her beg for his cock, teasing her, barely rubbing the head on her clit and teasing her opening by slapping the head of his cock there. Wife goes crazy, usually squirts 5-6 times with him and she says she has lots of small orgasms and several huge one's every time they fuck. Although he kind of looks thuggy because of all the tattoo's and how verbal he gets when his cock is hard and wet with her pussy juices, when he's not hard and horny, he is absolutely one of the nicest, most calm, respectful human beings I have ever met. We love to meet him for dinner and just talk, he is so fun and easy to talk to about anything. I love the valet bringing our vehicle around, he and the wife getting in the back seat while I drive and before the doors are shut good, she's got his cock out sucking it while he talks dirty and nasty to her even telling me what a great cocksucker I married and making her beg him to give her that big black cock good and hard deep in her pussy when we get back to our house. Love watching her take that young BBC balls deep, those big balls slapping her asshole, her nails digging in his ass as he makes her tell him while they fuck his cock is the best cock her pussy has ever had and that he own's her pussy and it's his anytime, anyplace he wants it.

Back