Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

Understandable... but do all thugs have to be low lifes or not smart??? I have homies who are extremely intelligent.. they bang still but most invest in real estate etc... so in defense of the word.. i think its how you carry yourself overall
My idea of thug still differs from my general concept of self conscious black man who can be a gentleman. It may be a trend or fashion. Let's put it another way: for me as a white 'slightly conservative' woman, when I watch a documentary about the 'Black Panthers' (NOT the movie, please) I don't see thugs, nor people emulating them. I find them frigging sexy and 'dressed to *******' men with a (yes, political) goal in life. I know not a single one of them would give a fuck about me. Do I feel attracted to the black guy dressed and behaving like a thug? Perhaps. But because of him individually. There must be something interesting in the thug style for me to accept the idea of getting sexually involved with him. But I would peel a lot of it off. Now, this is for me thug sex:
thug ir sex.jpgthugsex.jpg
I hope I'm not contravening any posting rules. And read my thoughts with carefully. I don't think those are scenes of *******.

Attachments

• thugsex.jpg
    thugsex.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 11
S
My idea of thug still differs from my general concept of self conscious black man who can be a gentleman. It may be a trend or fashion. Let's put it another way: for me as a white 'slightly conservative' woman, when I watch a documentary about the 'Black Panthers' (NOT the movie, please) I don't see thugs, nor people emulating them. I find them frigging sexy and 'dressed to *******' men with a (yes, political) goal in life. I know not a single one of them would give a fuck about me. Do I feel attracted to the black guy dressed and behaving like a thug? Perhaps. But because of him individually. There must be something interesting in the thug style for me to accept the idea of getting sexually involved with him. But I would peel a lot of it off. Now, this is for me thug sex:
View attachment 1824291View attachment 1824292
I hope I'm not contravening any posting rules. And read my thoughts with carefully. I don't think those are scenes of *******.

Seems like you enjoy this lol.... plus a gangbang from gangsters.... total taboo.

Some white women like the thug style of a black man, even here in Sweden.
I was more of a thug when I was younger ( during my schooldays) and some girls/women were afraid of you but still waned to interact with you in one way or the other.
Like sincere said a thug in recovery ,cause your old ways and personality is still a part of you and you know that the guys in the hood still keep up the game with the girls.
And like Bmoreblack g posted, the aggressive way of your self is still there as a dominant black man... even when you go from the hood to the classier (upper class) situations, the mix of your slick tongue, street smart and educated manners have at least for me been proven to work.
Thanks bro i was taught by my elder black king that my ******* a real conscious man always learn to adapt life period never a one track mind

Ok I've been seeing this thread popping up from time to time and it seems to be gaining traction. So I just have one question, and this is to anyone reading this thread. What exactly is your definition of a Thug? Is it based on something of substance or stereotypes? I'm curious to read the responses.
To me thugs would be more interested in their own pleasures and and have less respect for women. Her pleasure would be far down the list. Appearance would be ball cap, sports gear and probably a few more tattoos than the average guy. Demanding attitude too. Might be fun to roll play or as a theme for a video but we would probably steer clear of actual gangsters...how do you ever really know what people are really up to though?

To me thugs would be more interested in their own pleasures and and have less respect for women. Her pleasure would be far down the list. Appearance would be ball cap, sports gear and probably a few more tattoos than the average guy. Demanding attitude too. Might be fun to roll play or as a theme for a video but we would probably steer clear of actual gangsters...how do you ever really know what people are really up to though?
Police are the biggest gang in america....
To me.... thug is a persona...

Your description is bias....

Appearance would be.... a mustache.. a black uniform.. a badge.. a cup of coffee and a "how to shoot african americans and get away with it" manual..

Back