Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

Ok I've been seeing this thread popping up from time to time and it seems to be gaining traction. So I just have one question, and this is to anyone reading this thread. What exactly is your definition of a Thug? Is it based on something of substance or stereotypes? I'm curious to read the responses.
For me is someone who is or aspires to look as a misfit or low level criminal through his rude attitude toward the rest of the people. Am I wrong?

Ok I've been seeing this thread popping up from time to time and it seems to be gaining traction. So I just have one question, and this is to anyone reading this thread. What exactly is your definition of a Thug? Is it based on something of substance or stereotypes? I'm curious to read the responses.

Donald Trump + the police ******* in anerica... most popular thugs. If you REALLY want to get technical...

I feel what you're saying, (Trump is definitely gettin his Debo on lol) but I'm talking about in the context of this thread.
And im talking about the context of which most people presented their opinions....

So... if we get technical to what "thug" means... thats probably the best meaning...

If it stayed sex... it would be there but it turned political lol... so to be politically correct... Orange Debo + his gang of sinisters... i mean "senators"

What!!??
Lol crazy to think like this... trump voter, yeah???
Oh, not at all. But you won't deny that some people find the association with such stereotypes very attractive and some others in return want to be associated with them. And that affects all ethnic groups. Why do latinos love the gang culture of the Latin Kings?
Donald Trump + the police ******* in anerica... most popular thugs. If you REALLY want to get technical...
No doubt. And I'm afraid we haven't seen it all.

Oh, not at all. But you won't deny that some people find the association with such stereotypes very attractive and some others in return want to be associated with them. And that affects all ethnic groups. Why do latinos love the gang culture of the Latin Kings?

No doubt. And I'm afraid we haven't seen it all.
Understandable... but do all thugs have to be low lifes or not smart??? I have homies who are extremely intelligent.. they bang still but most invest in real estate etc... so in defense of the word.. i think its how you carry yourself overall

Back