Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

Great sex is not just physical. It's also mental. Women have been attracted to bad boys since the dawn of time. Perhaps if I were looking for someone to have a committed relationship with I'd be looking for an educated black man with a good job. A good citizen.

But when I'm just looking to get fucked hard nothing makes this girl wetter than a thug. They're just as black; their cocks are just as big-but the way they make me feel in my mind- no one else can do that. It may be wrong or irresponsible or just plain stupid on my part. But a thug can make this girl do things that no other man can.

I couldnt agree more.

cela peut être excitant, ça m'arrive d'en croiser dans la rue ou en discothèque, souvent il m'excite mais je n'ose pas a y aller
Lol whats worse... crossing the street and running into one of us who oviously dont give a fuck.... OR... giving your money to the bank while they rob you legally for years?

I love when MASTER gives me to a group of thugs for their use. I am just white fuck meat for them to use as they see fit, a balls deep three hole whore to be fisted, fucked, used to clean ass holes and ******* piss, eat all the cum and lick it from the floor and turned out for use by all who wish. Fucked until I no longer know who, what, where, how and why, drenched, drained, slimed, and barely conscious, sore, hurt and filled. So yes, I love to fuck thugs.A- Babs eating some ass.jpgA- David presents Barbara for use.jpgAA Barb the bathroom cum rag.jpgB- Still has one hand free.jpgz Black cock whore Barbara Boyd.jpgx Barb all fucked out.jpgBlack cock Cum Slut.jpg

My experiences were all with fairly successful businessmen. My Bull and I had a successful real estate/property management enterprise. We "entertained" a lot with current and prospective black business leaders. Safe locations. Sane partners. Despite what you may think, some very kinky/freaky sex.

Back