Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

Looks like u the wackest n**** in here! even have the nerve to post up what i quoted on here yesterday about tupac & thuglife...u so fake gtfoh! Like I cant drop some knowledge right now and put u and ur other identity on blast gtfo!
Who even are you??

Looks like u the wackest n**** in here! even have the nerve to post up what i quoted on here yesterday about tupac & thuglife...u so fake gtfoh! Like I cant drop some knowledge right now and put u and ur other identity on blast gtfo!
Yeah you're right. I'm fake with the hottest videos all over the internet. I've probably fucked more women than you've been ALIVE. but okay. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. :)

Real thugs don't talk a lot of *******! Those u speaking of are wankstas or for the white folks wiggas and for your information to be a rapper is not easy, that ******* is poetry! You should try reading some lyrics. They actually have a class on tupac shakurs writings in a university not a community college but a University!
I never said being a rapper was easy and I was referring to uneducated little prick wannabes that watch some music videos and think they are thugs and hardcore.

Oooh i guess that makes u a real man not just a slut. I'm impressed ;-)
Oh nah little chi-chi...getting money, handling my business, taking care of Me and Mine...that's MAN stuff.
But This shitt right here?

Call it man-whoring, he-pussy, man-slut, whatever Idgaf 😅
Two totally different things

Last edited:
Hey everybody, chill the fuck out!
This site is supposed to be fun, with a chance of finding someone to have even more fun.
Spoiler alert! This is the husband. So now is the time for you “thugs” to stop reading, or spew out, “cuck, sub, loser,” or tell me to “shut the fuck up,” or brag how you will fuck my wife until she “bleeds” or “bruises.”
Some of the nastier comments, even when just part of roleplaying, really disgust my wife. I tell her to lighten up and don’t add to the anger.
Jo does have a great sense of humor though.
“Listening to some of these guys (the “thugs”) talking ******* and high-fiving each other, reminds me of those women on the ‘Real Housewives,’” she joked this morning. “They should get their own show. Now that would be fun to watch!”
For now, she’ll just have to settle for threads like this.
Jo’s Hubby

While it's not an absolute I'd suppose that most real thugs are much too busy living the life than to be posting in an online message board.

I've been with a few real thugs and I'm positive they're not concerned with trying to convince people they don't know or will ever meet that they're authentic.

Last edited:
I think the thug look and confidence is sexy, but if he's into the criminal thuggery...No. I don't need that in my life.

It reminds me of two things:

1. No need to invite the devil, he'll come knocking all on his own - old Amish proverb

2. The story of the frozen snake: A man walking through the woods finds a frozen snake in the snow. He takes the snake home and slowly thaws the snake. Once the snake is revived, it bites the man. The man asks the snake why it bit him. The snakes says, "hey dumbass, you knew I was a snake when you brought me home!".

Back