Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

The black guys who talk and flaunt the most are the wackest guys begging for attention.

real thugs dont brag only wannabes.

i have never seen a thug that will put pussy before his own life.

Thugs bang you today, kills you tomorrow and dump your body at the road side.

being a thug is not about singing rap songs and learning young thug lyrics.

thugs in my home country are *******,after fucking you,once you fuck up,they treat your fuck up and i hope you dont experience that because you will be begging to be killed.

women,stop wishing what you cant handle.

Last edited:
Thugs go to college too.

Smh. The misinformed speaks highly of their bull.
"As Tupac defined it, a thug is someone who is going through struggles, has gone through struggles, and continues to live day by day with nothing for them. That person is a thug. and the life they are living is the thug life."

Assuming black men are thugs, is a stereotype my wife and I do not embrace.

"As Tupac defined it, a thug is someone who is going through struggles, has gone through struggles, and continues to live day by day with nothing for them. That person is a thug. and the life they are living is the thug life."

Idk of you embrace it... your wife does... lol a lot of dudes in here speaking for their woman, like women.

If you know what your girl wanted. We wouldnt be fucking them... you can handle her yourself...

Tupac was speaking on the Black American male in general. THUG LIFE stands for The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everybody.

Idk of you embrace it... your wife does... lol a lot of dudes in here speaking for their woman, like women.

If you know what your girl wanted. We wouldnt be fucking them... you can handle her yourself...

You have a physical advantage, if you are well endowed, that I don't. Nothing I can do about that, but to impose your views, you assume that all white women are the same, which is just another stereotype. I have seen my wife walk out when the guy is not what she enjoys, regardless of his sexual ability.

A lot of dudes in here WISH they were their women lol. Trying to fuck black men vicariously thru their women on some gay *******.
Inbox full of that ******* i ignore it all...
Lol in here giving their wives pussy to us..
Telling us what she wants,
But what she really wants is his black card
And our black dick lmfao fuck all the noise...
These guys wives are riding anyhing black.

Nerd, scientist, thug, lawyer... if its black.. 8/10 shes fucking

Ah, so true. All thugs are not black.

The reality is only Black,latino,italian, kudish and russian women can cope with thugs the rest are just wishing

the reason is these women are strong and dont need some feminist to tell them that they are weak,they just take the bull by the horn

if you fuck with them,they fuck with you.
This is the realest answer yet

The reality is only Black,latino,italian, kudish and russian women can cope with thugs the rest are just wishing

the reason is these women are strong and dont need some feminist to tell them that they are weak,they just take the bull by the horn

if you fuck with them,they fuck with you.
disagree

i dont want to make this sound about race.it is a cultural fact.

you see the women i mentioned above live in a harsh society,nobody care about them,only the strongest survive,no time to bullshit,they look into your eyes and tell you how is it and dont care.very difficult to mold these women.they are not submissive to any dick.

most american white women i observed are very emotional,they try to avoid the real issue. husband or bf makes them angry,they run to the closest room and lock the door,they are easily manipulated and deceived,check out all the feminist movement,and see how white women in america are been manipulated,all in the name that they are fighting for women right.how do you expect these behaviors with a thug,you cant be emotional or tell a thug about woman right,when his is thinking of the next deal which might involve his life.

american white women here on this site are just on the fantasy level ,in reality, they back down when actual real stuff wanna happen,they cant handle the real stuff.Pls stop saying you can handle thugs or say you can handle 13 inches of thick dick,when we all know you cant go to the ghetto or you will ******* out when receiving 13 inches of black meat. just accept the truth and stop all these fantasies.

american women tasted black dick in their 35s-50s.some wanted it when young but were scared of doing it.scared of society and family

i have been to some racist eastern European countries,their young women(ages 18-30s) dont care about society bullshit,they follow their mind and bang the hell out of you and even show you off to society,they dont give a fuck and dont care what they say or do.

Last edited:
Back