Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

I think it depends. Had a gf years ago that liked a "thug" like man from time to time. Most recently, dated a wife who like a thug as well, but on rare occasions.

My mans.. Don't matter if you're a THUG or NOT, White women will FUCK ANY Attractive Black Man, With Confidence, Smarts and some form of aggressive nature; Be it ALL THE TIME or at THE RIGHT MOMENTS! I used to Bang, Lived in Cali(Where I had 4somes Fam Bam) and DICKED DOWN WAAAY more EXOTIC MIXED FEMALES than ANY other state I lived in besides CHICAGO and NEW YAWK! But in the Chi? I randomly run into these FUCKSLUTS ( Mostly Russians, Europeans and Eastern Europeans as well as DePaul students and downtown Fuckbunnys) and WAng the FUCK OUTTA they ass! And there's too many white THROAT WRESTLERS out there ready to get they necks stretched the FUCK OUT..of the top of the TURNBUCKLE! NO BULLSHIT B! But Shiii.. I've lived THAT life and survived death 7 TIMES! I'm a fighter and an EXCELLENT marksman and my aura sometimes will intimidate the largest man( Martial artist, Boxer, Gracie Jujitsu, Shaolin Kung-Fu, Jeet-Kune-Do, BlackAngelClaws mixed arts style and more) but that's how I got down B. And even women who felt intimidated was turned on by that, Panties all wet n *******, and would GO even when I spoke to them. So yeah white women like THUGS..but I was an honor roll student, with HELLA street smarts who just like doing bad ******* in Highschool and College like FUCKIN some sluts throats and getting caught by students, staff and the boyfriend's sometimes. And they knew my aura and energy is on a whole other level from there's so N.I.N.J.Az would bounce and I'd continue!100% true story and witnessess to back it up. You should know how they do in Oakland, Diego, LBC, L.A and the YAAAAYY AAREAAAAAAA!!! 100% But I was called the intelli-thug for a very long time until I was ****** to grow up and deal with children and babies, which I don't bring ANY of that persona around. THAT guy is locked up in Pandoras Box! But living on The Westside,Southside,Uptown in Chicago, Jamaica Queens, The Yayy Area made a N.I.N.J.A stronger to deal with LIFE and these WOMEN! All I'm a say izzz.." KEEP DOING YOU BIG HOMIE!" " Slay these SLUTFUCKS fam bam..as you WILL". **Salutes**

" THUG LIFE 4 LIFE! " - Tupac Amaru Shakur-

Last edited:
Back