Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

The emotions I feel, the intensity of desire my body has when I am in the presence of a bad young black guy is very hard to describe.
Part of you wants to submit to them and another part of you wants to change and soothe them. But their attitude and presence has had me creaming my panties.

I have only been with British bad black guys, from what I read American thugs from the hood would be another level higher!
Just submit... we arent changing for you..
According to history we're gods!
Why should we change?
Tell your husband to go buy me som new kicks after i fuck his sweet lady lol

Im curious to know if there are any white women that like thugs....

I heard rumors about women being afraid to fuck with hood dudes because we are too aggressive...

But id love to know what you think.
As long as they are hot,in shape,and dont act like a douche bag hell yes.Not some unemployed loser that sits around getting high all day.If you have your ******* together and are a bit of a "thug" yes.

Last edited:
Im curious to know if there are any white women that like thugs....

I heard rumors about women being afraid to fuck with hood dudes because we are too aggressive...

But id love to know what you think.
PREACH.
I spoke on this so many times!
Lot of bitches be scared to death of fuckin with a thug-azz brotha lol... But that's only because they ain't got a CLUE how good that dick game goes!

Think about it; most these chicks been having sex with Arthur or Brian their entire life lol...they never been FUCKED by a DeMarcus or a Lorenzo - getting that 'back blown out'! they don't know what DICK feels like.

Read my posts I been talking about that Thug Passion since i been here ;) oh but the ones that DO KNOW?? shiiiiiiit..... Every women needs her guts beat up at least once.

PREACH.
Lot of bitches be scared to death of fuckin with a thug-azz brotha lol... But that's only because they ain't got a CLUE how good that dick game goes!

Think about it; most these chicks been having sex with Arthur or Brian their entire life lol...they never been FUCKED by a DeMarcus or a Lorenzo - getting that 'back blown out'! they don't know what DICK feels like.

Read my posts I been talking about that Thug Passion since i been here ;) oh but the ones that DO KNOW?? shiiiiiiit..... Every women needs her guts beat up at least once.
Great posts my fellow Bull

PREACH.

Lmfao or a black man like me with 2 letters in my name....

These bitches know whats up... they arent slow.. they know what they want and on here looking lol

Sorry . Definitely dont qualify this description.. im tatted with piercings and a idgaf attitude
Real talk... If a bitch ain't sweaty, makeup running, bed hasn't moved out off place, couple of accidental bruises... legs, coochie, and pelvic sore, out of breath, dehydrated...questioning her moral values in life... and ready to pass the fuck out? You ain't get fucked right.

Back