Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

Im curious to know if there are any white women that like thugs....

I heard rumors about women being afraid to fuck with hood dudes because we are too aggressive...

But id love to know what you think.

Great sex is not just physical. It's also mental. Women have been attracted to bad boys since the dawn of time. Perhaps if I were looking for someone to have a committed relationship with I'd be looking for an educated black man with a good job. A good citizen.

But when I'm just looking to get fucked hard nothing makes this girl wetter than a thug. They're just as black; their cocks are just as big-but the way they make me feel in my mind- no one else can do that. It may be wrong or irresponsible or just plain stupid on my part. But a thug can make this girl do things that no other man can.

Great sex is not just physical. It's also mental. Women have been attracted to bad boys since the dawn of time. Perhaps if I were looking for someone to have a committed relationship with I'd be looking for an educated black man with a good job. A good citizen.

But when I'm just looking to get fucked hard nothing makes this girl wetter than a thug. They're just as black; their cocks are just as big-but the way they make me feel in my mind- no one else can do that. It may be wrong or irresponsible or just plain stupid on my part. But a thug can make this girl do things that no other man can.
At last.... the REAL answer lol...
You brought up the best point when you said sex was mental... 100% agree

I've had my share in my early stages and if your wanting rough sex specially being a white woman they treat us pretty much like whores if that's what you want. Don't get me wrong I have my moments when I want to be treated like that but not all the time.
Thats exactly how we treat white women..
If your looking for a passionate lover id say fuck your husband he loves you more than us...
Our goal... destroy white pussy...
Please them and us....
Then leave us alone until you need dick again.

The emotions I feel, the intensity of desire my body has when I am in the presence of a bad young black guy is very hard to describe.
Part of you wants to submit to them and another part of you wants to change and soothe them. But their attitude and presence has had me creaming my panties.

I have only been with British bad black guys, from what I read American thugs from the hood would be another level higher!

The emotions I feel, the intensity of desire my body has when I am in the presence of a bad young black guy is very hard to describe.
Part of you wants to submit to them and another part of you wants to change and soothe them. But their attitude and presence has had me creaming my panties.

I have only been with British bad black guys, from what I read American thugs from the hood would be another level higher!
I don't know what black guys over there act but it's a whole different world messing with an American "thug"

Back