Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

Im aggressive... if a dudes girl is looking at me and he dips to the bathroom or leaves her unattended...

I'll see whats up. Hit on her and slide her my number...most of the time theyre interested in a bull anyway
*******, no need to really wait for him to go to the bathroom if she is eyeing you up. He wont do *******...trust me on that.

fear....excitement....
I don't really think a girl fucks the thug....
rather...the thug fucks the girl.
It might start off sort of tame....leading the girl to the....slaughter?

ir01_13.gif

He starts to show his true colors....

IR04_53.gif

Done with pretending the bastard "goes thug" alright!
What are we? Just girl flesh??

IR04_58.gif

You know...when it's over.....sometimes I wonder if I've even been fucked by a human.

ir01_99.jpg

fear....excitement....
I don't really think a girl fucks the thug....
rather...the thug fucks the girl.
It might start off sort of tame....leading the girl to the....slaughter?

View attachment 1688181

He starts to show his true colors....

View attachment 1688185

Done with pretending the bastard "goes thug" alright!
What are we? Just girl flesh??

View attachment 1688190

You know...when it's over.....sometimes I wonder if I've even been fucked by a human.

View attachment 1688195
Lmfaooo this is basically EXACTLY how it goes

Well personally speaking @Agnes28 , the level of dominance and aggression is just different. A black man with a BBC can fuck you hard yes, but a thug really knows how to swing his BBC. A thug can dominate an entire room with alpha males in it in an instant. Our very presence instills fear and respect immediately!! If BBC bull's had a hierarchy the top would undoubtedly be a thug!!

Well personally speaking @Agnes28 , the level of dominance and aggression is just different. A black man with a BBC can fuck you hard yes, but a thug really knows how to swing his BBC. A thug can dominate an entire room with alpha males in it in an instant. Our very presence instills fear and respect immediately!! If BBC bull's had a hierarchy the top would undoubtedly be a thug!!
I have expierience with dominant guys... but I understand diffrence and I’m curious to try thugs

This is true.... ladies know the difference they out here fucking nerds just to say they had a black guy haha fuck outta here

Back