Do u like to lick your black bull ass?

I think the ultimate is to have hubby on bottom if 69 while bull is takng her from behind. CucKy can lick at theor union, or whatever is presented to him. Most likely a big set of Bull Balls or his nuttsack taint and ass. Once that little tongue finds asshole, bull needs to give him good access and grind his asshole right on cuckys long hard tongue. It's the obit thing on cucky that is long and hard.

I totally agree. My wife got a reputation that when she was getting butt fucked by a big black dick she loved too be rimming a black man. I was told many times that my wife's rim jobs are much more nasty and sloppy when she has a big black man dick up her ass.
You are a lucky man to be married to a filthy white wife that loves licking and tongue fucking black assholes.

I think the ultimate is to have hubby on bottom if 69 while bull is takng her from behind. CucKy can lick at theor union, or whatever is presented to him. Most likely a big set of Bull Balls or his nuttsack taint and ass. Once that little tongue finds asshole, bull needs to give him good access and grind his asshole right on cuckys long hard tongue. It's the obit thing on cucky that is long and hard.
Definitely that is an excellent position for husbands.

Back