Do u like to lick your black bull ass?

I watched my white wife licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole a couple of times and she was very excited both times. She told me that she loved the look, feel and smell of his black ass. I am sure she did because she went back for seconds.
I was absolutely thrilled watching my white wife licking and tongue fucking that black man's asshole, especially while his asshole was above my wife's face while he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs and pulled her nipples. View attachment 6136648
I’ve never had my ass licked. Should I try and find a woman willing?

I watched my white wife licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole a couple of times and she was very excited both times. She told me that she loved the look, feel and smell of his black ass. I am sure she did because she went back for seconds.
I was absolutely thrilled watching my white wife licking and tongue fucking that black man's asshole, especially while his asshole was above my wife's face while he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs and pulled her nipples. View attachment 6136648
Smell? Lol

I loved kissing my wife after she has rimmed a guy, she devoured butt holes. His aroma on her face and taste on her tongue is a major turn on.
I totally agree. My wife got a reputation that when she was getting butt fucked by a big black dick she loved too be rimming a black man. I was told many times that my wife's rim jobs are much more nasty and sloppy when she has a big black man dick up her ass.

Back