Do u like to lick your black bull ass?

I watched my white wife licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole a couple of times and she was very excited both times. She told me that she loved the look, feel and smell of his black ass. I am sure she did because she went back for seconds.
I was absolutely thrilled watching my white wife licking and tongue fucking that black man's asshole, especially while his asshole was above my wife's face while he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs and pulled her nipples. My White Wife Licking San Diego Black Man 1 Asshole.jpg

I’ve never done this but often wondered if I would should the opportunity present itself.
You think you might enjoy licking black man's asshole?
I have never licked another man's asshole either. I have licked my wife's asshole which was exciting. I have also loved watching my wife lick and tongue fuck 13 other men's assholes, including a black man's asshole that is a member of this site.
Naturally I love seeing my white slut wife licking and tongue fucking deep inside black men's assholes and seeing a black man wiping his black ass on my loving white wife's face that I enjoy kissing. One time a black man was leaking ass juice on my wife's tongue and she sucked it up into her mouth and swallowed it. I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole and swallow his ass juice. My wife told me his black asshole smelled good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole. Then she was very excited licking inside his black asshole in front of me that it just seemed natural to ******* his ass juice. When he was finished using my white wife's face and tongue to clean and fuck his black asshole and asscrack, I gave my wife a deep French kiss in front of him, tasting his black ass and ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue. Naturally he was very excited seeing me passionately kissing my wife soon as my wife removed her face from his black asshole. My wife and I were also very exciting. There I was kissing my white wife, smelling and tasting a black man's asshole and ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue while my white teenie weenie was hard, twitching and leaking cum, showing how very excited and happy I was. I was also feeling very humiliated showing what a very Inferior Beta white man and husband I was but it was much more exciting.

I have never licked another man's asshole either. I have licked my wife's asshole which was exciting. I have also loved watching my wife lick and tongue fuck 13 other men's assholes, including a black man's asshole that is a member of this site.
Naturally I love seeing my white slut wife licking and tongue fucking deep inside black men's assholes and seeing a black man wiping his black ass on my loving white wife's face that I enjoy kissing. One time a black man was leaking ass juice on my wife's tongue and she sucked it up into her mouth and swallowed it. I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole and swallow his ass juice. My wife told me his black asshole smelled good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole. Then she was very excited licking inside his black asshole in front of me that it just seemed natural to ******* his ass juice. When he was finished using my white wife's face and tongue to clean and fuck his black asshole and asscrack, I gave my wife a deep French kiss in front of him, tasting his black ass and ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue. Naturally he was very excited seeing me passionately kissing my wife soon as my wife removed her face from his black asshole. My wife and I were also very exciting. There I was kissing my white wife, smelling and tasting a black man's asshole and ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue while my white teenie weenie was hard, twitching and leaking cum, showing how very excited and happy I was. I was also feeling very humiliated showing what a very Inferior Beta white man and husband I was but it was much more exciting.
i've ate a few mens assholes in my day...i will say its something that not everyone may enjoy, but i think all should try it...especially black mens assholes...i have reasons for saying that which i wont type here so as not to offend some...but i can elaborate via pm if ever necessary

No. That’s too much. You’re too extreme for me.

Back