Do pussies really get loose after sex with big cocks?

Hu Everyone, I asked this question because after a having regular sex with a well endowed guy, my wife pussy feels much looser to me. Now I was telling this to friend. She said she doesn't believe it and quickly googled it online to back up her point. Now I wonder if its just my mind and the fantasy of wanting it to feel this way or its real? anybody else had experiences in this??
I love the feel of my wifes pussy after her lover has pulled his thicker cock from her ... definitely more relaxed and softer ...

Hu Everyone, I asked this question because after a having regular sex with a well endowed guy, my wife pussy feels much looser to me. Now I was telling this to friend. She said she doesn't believe it and quickly googled it online to back up her point. Now I wonder if its just my mind and the fantasy of wanting it to feel this way or its real? anybody else had experiences in this??
They do not. The human vagina is made to pull itself back together in a few days time, even if hes packing a thick solid 12. :qos:

I'm definitely not here to argue. My wife had lovers for 25 years, 5 of them were regulars and rather large. She would have sex at least 5 times a week if not more. Her pussy is permanently stretched and will never go back. Just posting my experience
Then she is a rarity

My wife’s pussy is loose after she has had sex with her bbc lover . After he has finished fucking her and pulls his bbc out of her pussy it is a gaping mess with his cum leaking out her labia stretched and red from the pounding he had given her .
But it closes back to normal after a few days, it’s also down to her muscle control. But I’m only allowed to either lick it or put a finger in her as my cock is barely thicker than my fingers, she won’t let me put my cock anywhere near her cunt.

Last edited:
Yes they can get looser over time and of course immediately following sex. If your wife is regularly having sex that is stretching those muscles out then yes they can seem to be looser. However it's a great muscle and can recover and tighten back up after abuse and stretching.

From a BBC Perspective: I see a cuckold couple regularly - about once a week. The wife is an equestrian competitive jumper and she’s a perfect petite 105 lbs hottie with a very tight kitty and she loves for me to stretch it out The reason why I fuck her every 7 days or so (longer if she’s on her period) is because it takes her 2-3 days for her pussy to return to its natural size. So she wants it as tight as possible for me because she LOVES when I stretch her out. Her cuck small dick husband is caged and is not allowed penetration sex because we don’t want his little dick to do any stretching of my black owned pussy. So from my personal experience, and the testimony of the women on this thread, the vagina stretches but it returns to normal natural size. (Sorry. Not sorry cucks).
Your experience parallels my own. I'm a Big Boy for a white guy and back around the millennium I waa playing group games at least once a fortnight. My 2 most prolific squeeze's were locked in a circle of debauchery trying to out fuck each other. Both were petite, slim and about 5ft2. Both had a kid, D was hotter but had the slackist pussy I've found on a teenager , K on the other hand had one of the tightest pussy and seriously ball emptying muscle control ( and she still feels tight today) . The moral of this tale? Practice those kegal exercises ladies.😈🍌💦💦💦

I try to stay open as possible. My bull likes loose pussy because most what he gets is always tight so hubby uses big dildos and fists me almost daily. There’s been a few times I’ve gone a week or two without the stretching and my pussy does shrink back down. Makes it fun stretching it back out.
I've used huge dildos and fisted my wife for years now. Even if we get busy and don't do It for awhile she can accommodate my big fist. She just needs to be horny. She's a loose slut for life and I love it!

Your experience parallels my own. I'm a Big Boy for a white guy and back around the millennium I waa playing group games at least once a fortnight. My 2 most prolific squeeze's were locked in a circle of debauchery trying to out fuck each other. Both were petite, slim and about 5ft2. Both had a kid, D was hotter but had the slackist pussy I've found on a teenager , K on the other hand had one of the tightest pussy and seriously ball emptying muscle control ( and she still feels tight today) . The moral of this tale? Practice those kegal exercises ladies.😈🍌💦💦💦
Just too qualify the previous statement, a big pussy has many redeeming features. Double vag with a familiar cock is a rare pleasure and so is watching her taking a fist( wether her own or someone else's). Excuse the teenage humour but I still find spunky bubbly quiefe after 2 BIG cocks withdraw from a jizz filled gaping cunt both highly amusing as well as erotic. I'll fuck n suck a looss cunt just as eagerly aa a tight one. If it's warm wet pink and willing then so am I. 😈🍌💦💦💦💦👅💋💖

Back