Do Profile Pics Help?

bm from jersey

For some reason it did not post my entire reply. Im not re typing everything

If you would like to continue this discussion you may respond to my pm I sent you

Not only is this not a normal dating site, it's not a dating site. It's a forum to facilitate discussion of many different facets of interracial relationships/sex, with the added benefit that people may hook up.

As for penis pictures being better than face pictures, imagine a female member wants to hook up with you, she posts pictures of her tits, ass, pussy, and legs, and her body looks great and you two decide to meet up. You get there and she is a toothless, haggard looking prohibited chemical addict.

it's just a profile pic on a site for bbc, that's the main attraction, other pictures can be shared at any time before you decide to meet someone, it's too bad you can't post a bunch of pics on your profile on this site. I do have a pic of my face on here but I don't know why, I'm a white guy no woman is looking for me on this site

Opinions are important but let's not forget respect!!! No need to bash the next person options on how they meet or who they are attracted to or what's lame. But respect it as you would want someone to respect yours. I have met plenty of women off this site just off dick pics!! And then having conversations, just that simple... We all know what we are here for ...

Well said. For me, one of the things I look for is they are verified as real. I know that is not full proof, but it's at least a start. I am like a lot of you, there has to be chemistry. I met with my lover 3 times before we finally met for sex, and that was great for establishing chemistry, getting to know him better. And I think that made the sex better because it made me relaxed and built the desire in me. Dick pics are okay, but not for me as an introduction. Conversation skills are important to me.

Fortunately, my lover has a great cock to go along with the rest of the package, lol.
I agree, have a hard time connecting with anyone on here without them verifying they are real in some manner. not a fan of wasted energy

Nothing wrong with having a dick profile photo on a site like this I guess. But if you approach someone here and your not ready to share a face and body photos........odds are......the dick is gonna be the best looking thing about them. I'm looking for a good looking well built man. So I'd just be polite and move on if all you've got is dick photos.

Physical attraction, its what the eye sees first and makes you say "Yes" A firm body, nice bum and nice attributes; however I like a man that can hold a conversation, has a sense of humour and is reasonably intelligent. Is that too much to ask?

I reckon plenty of Black men in here won't understand that.

Back