Why do single guy profiles only post pics of women???

I believe that they appear as single males specifically because most of them their women do not know about their fetish for the hotwife lifestyle specifically interracial. Those men are here to advertise and display their wives and girlfriends whom they want to see taking BBC! At first glance it may seem a little suspect but once you understand what they want then you understand why they are posting their women!

Reactions: raf
I understand their desire to have their wives become hotwives, it fuels my husbands and my relationship in a very positive way. I do however think it is disrespectful to their partners to post pics without their permission and to not list themselves as married. Maybe B2W need to add an option "hotwife wanting husband", LOL.

I understand their desire to have their wives become hotwives, it fuels my husbands and my relationship in a very positive way. I do however think it is disrespectful to their partners to post pics without their permission and to not list themselves as married. Maybe B2W need to add an option "hotwife wanting husband", LOL.
HW wanting husband 😂😂😂👍

It always amazes me seeing single guy profiles that have little content or description in the profile and the only media they post if of women. What do you all think of these types of profiles and do you react to them?

For those of us with inquiring minds, LOL
HW wanting husband 😂😂😂👍
It always amazes me seeing single guy profiles that have little content or description in the profile and the only media they post if of women. What do you all think of these types of profiles and do you react to them?

For those of us with inquiring minds, LOL
These days you never know because a lot of those girls in the pictures still have their penis. 🤣🤣

Back