Do Profile Pics Help?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dsoul, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Why is it that a lot of the black guys in here almost always have snapshots of their dicks in their profiel pics? I'm not against it though, just trying to understand the pyschology behind that. Do the ladies in here get swayed when they see such pics ... or do they go like: 'yeah, right ... seen it ... no thanks'?

Ladies: do you ever get aroused by the Brother's profile pics in here?

TopCat, WhiteGirlLover and MacNfries like this.
  2. Danielle Hurst

Danielle Hurst Member

I like to see pics of the whole body as well as a facial picture, however seeing a bbc does get my attention quicker!

3. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Does his personality help you in deciding if or not to sleep with him?

chitown_naughtygurl likes this.
  4. Danielle Hurst

Danielle Hurst Member

Not usually.

NEHIGHLANDER and dickudown like this.
  5. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Tell me then, what factors decide for you whether to sleep with a particular black man or not.

6. Christina

Christina New Member

There's more to good sex than just a cock.

7. Carrie87

Carrie87 New Member

definitely! you've got to have some kind of chemistry. i am less likely to look at a profile if it doesn't have a picture, but then again you can't be sure it's actually their cock in the ones that do!

8. Dsoul

Nigeria
    That is a fact. You notice if you introduce yourself in here as a white female, next thing you've got ten - fifteen brothers showing you their dicks in their profile pics, wanting you to choose which to have for the night.

You get to asking yourself: is it all about sex in here and no 'getting-to-know-you' first?

9. Emmacariad

Emmacariad Active Member

Physical attraction, its what the eye sees first and makes you say "Yes" A firm body, nice bum and nice attributes; however I like a man that can hold a conversation, has a sense of humour and is reasonably intelligent. Is that too much to ask?

10. Luvwetwet

Luvwetwet Active Member

US
    When I first join the site dick profile pix is what I saw so hey plus I got a nice dick why not show it off

11. Carrie87

Carrie87 New Member

im all about the getting to know you first. yes it might get rough in the bedroom, but if a guy is introducing himself purely through 'rough talk' and not wanting to know anything about me, or more importantly not offering up any info on himself then I'm not all that interested

12. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

This Quote is so very true , i would hope that anyone meeting anyone would take the time out to try and get to know the person they are about to experience sex with...

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  13. Luvwetwet

Luvwetwet Active Member

US
    The profile pix is just bait you have to be well endowed on other places to get the sex . Dick pussy titty or a cute face pix won't do it alone but its a start lol !!!!!

14. InterracialLover

InterracialLover Moderator Real Person Gold Member

I've often thought the same thing. After all, it's not the most original thing. I had to grow accustom to people commenting about something I posted and seeing a dick. I really don't want to hold a conversation with dick avatars.

As far as meeting people on the site; I really didn't sign up to it for that. The bulk of the members on here are men, then you have men posing as women, and finally you have a small percentage of women. However, I'm not upset. I don't rely on the internet to meet people; although I have met people from off the internet from time to time.

15. Luvwetwet

Luvwetwet Active Member

US
    I feel you on that the dick avatar shit will now change my own

16. Emmacariad

Emmacariad Active Member

I know you believe many women on here are fake, I hope you don't think I am one of them. However with all the big dick pics, I have to wonder are some of those profiles, inadequate white guys pretending to be some thing they can not aspire to?

17. Carrie87

Carrie87 New Member

let's face it people, we are on the internet....anyone could be anyone.... you won't know until you meet them (if you are going to). For a bit of chat, play and a bit of fun I don't see the harm. We all signed up after all :) Just be prepared if you're going to meet someone that they might not be what you expect, and just be careful...that goes for guys, not just girls

18. Emmacariad

Emmacariad Active Member

Wise words Carrie x

chitown_naughtygurl and Carrie87 like this.
  19. Luvwetwet

Luvwetwet Active Member

US

Carrie87 likes this.
  20. jay22

jay22 Active Member

UK
    For me it’s the physical attribute which if used correct can be a starting point, which can act as the “ice breaker” so to speak. Having said that there has to be some level chemistry between those involved which will indeed come by engaging in ongoing dialogue over a period of time.
    Like already mused, there are users on here masquerading as someone else which is poor really as it makes it doubly difficult trying to weed out the fakers somewhat. This makes it incumbent on everyone here to ensure they do their due diligence before meeting anyone just like one would normally.