Do men prefer women in certain colours?

HI

We have a question its nothing major its just that we dont agree on something. My partner thinks when i wear a white dress more black men will like the look . When i wear cream or black he thinks white guys. He like to think when i am in white many black men would love to fuck me more so than white. Does an outfit in a certain colour make a difference
It doesn't matter as long as you will fuck

HI

We have a question its nothing major its just that we dont agree on something. My partner thinks when i wear a white dress more black men will like the look . When i wear cream or black he thinks white guys. He like to think when i am in white many black men would love to fuck me more so than white. Does an outfit in a certain colour make a difference
A beautiful woman from head to toes. Regardless of the gift wrapping, the gift is the bottom line. So sexy!

El Color siempre será el que te haga sentir más cómoda y unido al estilo que igual te haga sentirte bien femenina y sensual cualquier hombre sin importar el color al verte querrá tomarte y darte placer

HI

Not too sure it truly matters much...YOU would get fucked no matter what you wore! I do like the contrast of black clothing against pale white skin better than white clothing...especially for blondes. But at the end of the day...it really doesn't matter!

I think that black shirt fits perfectly on you with those lovely tits… I would love to see those tits without the shirt as well tho😂😂

HI

Me personally I love you in absolutely nothing. Naked as the morning sunshine is way better than having either white or black on

HI

Very sexy

HI

Black, white, or red work

In my experience, different guys have a like for different colors. Race did not make much of a difference. One of my old doms LOVED me in a red dress. Not a skirt and top, it had to be a red dress. Now my husband has always loved me in red and he's white.

The time of day/night you are going out matters also. I'm usually not wearing totally white if it's an evening gig.

Back