Do men prefer women in certain colours?

theukox

Couple
From
UK
HI

We have a question its nothing major its just that we dont agree on something. My partner thinks when i wear a white dress more black men will like the look . When i wear cream or black he thinks white guys. He like to think when i am in white many black men would love to fuck me more so than white. Does an outfit in a certain colour make a difference EG BLONDES IN BLACK or Brunettes in white

Attachments

• IMG_9230.jpeg
    IMG_9230.jpeg
    310 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_9752.jpeg
    IMG_9752.jpeg
    855.9 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_9338.jpeg
    IMG_9338.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_9446 2.jpeg
    IMG_9446 2.jpeg
    392.4 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_9739.jpeg
    IMG_9739.jpeg
    997.7 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_9741.jpeg
    IMG_9741.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 190
  • IMG_9315.PNG
    IMG_9315.PNG
    10.8 MB · Views: 205
  • IMG_9263.jpeg
    IMG_9263.jpeg
    313.7 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
HI

We have a question its nothing major its just that we dont agree on something. My partner thinks when i wear a white dress more black men will like the look . When i wear cream or black he thinks white guys. He like to think when i am in white many black men would love to fuck me more so than white. Does an outfit in a certain colour make a difference
That's bullshit! If the color looks hot on you, then any red-blooded man will wanna fuck you. It all depends on how good you look in that color. I would wanna bend you over if you are in a Black dinner dress 👗, but I will also wanna fuck you if you are wearing a nice white pants, or you are in a summer dress 👗 of any color.

I think it would be more style than color. Plus based on what you look like it doesn’t matter.

Last edited:
The best color is the color in which you feel most comfortable and confident. Confidence attracts. And if the Lady in the pictures is you then you won't have a problem attracting any man anyway, in whatever color. But if you'd like to be hit on by a particular man of your interest, clothing is not primary. It may help to get the initial attention but if you don't send out the signs in his direction, well... And sometimes it is not a bad idea for the woman to make the first step. No kidding.

For me color would not matter if the outfit she she wore was sexy, but I had a couple I dated for years and she knew my favorite color was blue.

When we hooked up, she always had blue panties and bra or a blue see through nighty... or blue stockings.. heels. etc.
I think the biggest thrill in that is that I knew she was trying to please me any way she could. Not just sexually (As she never told me no) but also in what she wore when we saw each other.

HI

We have a question its nothing major its just that we dont agree on something. My partner thinks when i wear a white dress more black men will like the look . When i wear cream or black he thinks white guys. He like to think when i am in white many black men would love to fuck me more so than white. Does an outfit in a certain colour make a difference
Ehhh it just depends on who and they physically look like for me when it comes to colora

HI

That's your partners odd idiosyncrasy.

HI

I do not think it matters much. Men will want to fuck you regardless of your dress color !

Say it like Dr Suess-
They will want to fuck you, of that I am sure !
How much fucking can your pussy endure ?
They will fuck u in a white dress or green or blue,
or black, or whatever, it’s up to you !
Because with you my dear, the dress matters not !
Underneath that dress, is what is hot !
As quick as you open and I enter that door,
That dress will be, on the floor !

someone finish up for me Or keep going.

I thought you where going to go.

I would fuck you in the box
becasue you are a stone cold fox.

i would fuck you like a train
i would fuck you in the rain

Focus on your favorite colors. The colors that make you feel the sexiest. Make it revealing. Biology will do the rest.

HI

With curves like yours the colour doesn't really matter.
I simple properly fitted dress will always do the trick.

white women should never wear white, unless she is tanned or dark complected, with dark hair..

if blonde, use the eye color(blue) to complement clothes color.

blonds should never wear pastel colors.

one of my Italian GFs looked good in yellow & some light orange in casual dress. good color contrast.

wife had reddish, lt brown hair & looked good in burgundy or dark red.

Back