Votes: 152 32.1%
  • I don't care what pussy to fuck

Votes: 41 8.6%
  • I like neat haircuts on the pussy

Votes: 89 18.8%
  • I like natural hairy pussies

Votes: 192 40.5%

• Total voters
"With me, it's more about,when I first saw a hair burger, when I was young, it's ingrained in the brain!
This is exactly what happened to me. I had my first sex with a woman when I was 16 years old, and the woman was 42. She was plump with a big booty and tits and a very hairy pussy and booty, and an incredibly spicy smell. For me at that moment she was the perfect woman. It definitely influenced my preferences in the future

When we met our regular black lover, he explained that he had never seen a white womens pussy , after we fucked the first time we laid down talking about our sexual fantasies , he said as he had never seen a white women’s pussy. Before he’d love to see mine with its natural growth of hair, I explained that I had a weekly booking with my beautician to wax my pussy smooth and after the waxing she feels over my pussy lips making sure she’s not missed any often slipping a finger over my clit or over my anus turning me on.
I gave into him and let my bush grow as I’m a natural brunette my pubic hair grows very thick and dark. He absolutely loved it and when he fucked me he pounded me harder than he had previously. His cock felt harder than before. He then shot his seed over my pubic hair telling me to rub it in . One of his favourite places he likes shooting his seed other than in my cunt is in my hair and face usually the last fuck of the evening before my husband and I leave to go home . He tells my husband to stop at an all night service and send me into the shop with his cum clearly visible in my hair.

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpeg
    IMG_0025.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0024.jpeg
    IMG_0024.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0021.jpeg
    IMG_0021.jpeg
    540.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0011.mov
    1.3 MB
Last edited:
When we met our regular black lover, he explained that he had never seen a white womens pussy , after we fucked the first time we laid down talking about our sexual fantasies , he said as he had never seen a white women’s pussy. Before he’d love to see mine with its natural growth of hair, I explained that I had a weekly booking with my beautician to wax my pussy smooth and after the waxing she feels over my pussy lips making sure she’s not missed any often slipping a finger over my clit or over my anus turning me on.
I gave into him and let my bush grow as I’m a natural brunette my pubic hair grows very thick and dark. He absolutely loved it
Our black friends love my wife's hairy pussy

Back