Votes: 150 31.8%
  • I don't care what pussy to fuck

Votes: 41 8.7%
  • I like neat haircuts on the pussy

Votes: 89 18.9%
  • I like natural hairy pussies

Votes: 191 40.6%

• Total voters
Love hairy pussy and don’t like shaved pussy (makes me think of a too young woman). If she is *very* hairy, I love a bit of trimming.
This is the choice of most men, according to the survey, but for some reason most women refuse to believe it

I prefer a meaty, juicy lipped, shaved bare pussy.
For practicality... Nothing to get in the way, cause friction abrasions, no hairballs to cough up Lol😅.
For aesthetics... Nothing more visually appealing than a woman's "blooming orchid" beckoning to be "pollinated" 🤪.
That being said it would be unusual for me not to like/love any pussy I "meat" 😉.

Last edited:
I love all pussies , but if you have that vintage look my fat black dick would go berserk. There's nothing like looking at a load of my chocolate love juice covering a hairy bush
Please login or become a member to view

Nice to hear sexy, is this ok?:lips:

Many women consider it unacceptable to have hair on their pussy following the generally accepted fashion. But is it important for men? Is this acceptable to them? Can they like it? Only men are asked to vote, women post their spicy photos.
Me, as a cuckold husband, my main duty is to lick and clean my wife's pussy after sex with her bull. If my main duty would be to fuck her pussy I wouldn't care if she had hair or not. But since, as I told you, my main duty is to lick and clean her after sex with her bull, I don't like to have hair into my mouth, so I ask her to keep it bald all the time. That's why I voted that I like pussies without hair.

Me, as a cuckold husband, my main duty is to lick and clean my wife's pussy after sex with her bull. If my main duty would be to fuck her pussy I wouldn't care if she had hair or not. But since, as I told you, my main duty is to lick and clean her after sex with her bull, I don't like to have hair into my mouth, so I ask her to keep it bald all the time. That's why I voted that I like pussies without hair.
I am also a cuckold husband and it is also my duty to clean bull cum from my lover's pussy. But the hair on my pussy does not prevent me from doing it at all, on the contrary, it increases the duration of the process, and therefore stretches my pleasure

Back