Votes: 41 8.7%
  • I like neat haircuts on the pussy

Votes: 88 18.8%
  • I like natural hairy pussies

Votes: 191 40.7%

• Total voters

Cucoldik

Couple
Apologies to everyone for my bad English, which is why my previous thread was deleted. I will try again, because the topic is very relevant.
Many women consider it unacceptable to have hair on their pussy following the generally accepted fashion. But is it important for men? Is this acceptable to them? Can they like it? Only men are asked to vote, women post their spicy photos.

Apologies to everyone for my bad English, which is why my previous thread was deleted. I will try again, because the topic is very relevant.
Many women consider it unacceptable to have hair on their pussy following the generally accepted fashion. But is it important for men? Is this acceptable to them? Can they like it? Only men are asked to vote, women post their spicy photos.
Absolutely love trimmed or natural pussy. Pheromones.

My wife has a very nice natural bush...no need to trim it because it's almost a perfect V, and being Asian, it stops before it gets to her anus. Her pubic hair is long too...captures her scent perfectly. She knows I like it, and I always know when she is seeing someone else when she comes home trimmed, shaved, or waxed.

No, I don't like a hairy pussy as I don't like how it looks and feels, and most of the sex I have with my wife is me cleaning up her creampies with my tongue or giving her oral.

Unfortunately for me, she has a hairy pussy because that's how her lover likes it. But I'd rather see it shaved, as she has before.

No, I don't like a hairy pussy as I don't like how it looks and feels, and most of the sex I have with my wife is me cleaning up her creampies with my tongue or giving her oral.
I regularly lick my wife's pussy and the hair does not interfere at all. On the contrary, when I lick men's cum, I stretch the pleasure until I lick it all off the hairs

Hairy pussy taste and smells amazing when you are eating pussy.....dont get me wrong I will eat a bald pussy too :) :p:cool:

Back