Votes: 150 31.8%
  • I don't care what pussy to fuck

Votes: 41 8.7%
  • I like neat haircuts on the pussy

Votes: 89 18.9%
  • I like natural hairy pussies

Votes: 191 40.6%

• Total voters
I never liked a hairy pussy so all of my girls have shaved. But after they started taking bbc it wasn’t up to me anymore. If the bull wanted shaved, she shaved, if he wanted hair, she didn’t shave. It all about pleasing your bull, and doing what he likes.

I never liked a hairy pussy so all of my girls have shaved. But after they started taking bbc it wasn’t up to me anymore. If the bull wanted shaved, she shaved, if he wanted hair, she didn’t shave. It all about pleasing your bull, and doing what he likes.
This is probably the only wish of a bull that my wife will refuse to fulfill, is to shave her pussy. True, not a single bull has yet asked her for this.

I fully agree. My wife used to keep her pussy shaved smoothly because that's what I strongly prefer. Her lover however likes a full bush. So nowadays, my wife keeps a full bush. I don't like the hair, but I do like it that she prioritizes his preference over mine.

It is impossible. Look at the survey, most men do not want this
I doubt if the survey is representative. The title of this topic is "Do men like hairy pussies?" There's a good chance that many men who don't like it will not even open a topic with this title, so they don't vote in the poll. While I know there are men who like hairy pussies, I'm quite sure the vast majority prefers it shaved or trimmed. A preference for hairy is still an exception.

I doubt if the survey is representative. The title of this topic is "Do men like hairy pussies?" There's a good chance that many men who don't like it will not even open a topic with this title, so they don't vote in the poll. While I know there are men who like hairy pussies, I'm quite sure the vast majority prefers it shaved or trimmed. A preference for hairy is still an exception.
Your arguments against representativeness are unfounded. The topic is listed as a survey and has been viewed by more than three thousand users in one month. You have a false idea about the preferences of men due to a false generally accepted opinion, which, for the most part, is also guided by women. My wife has many lovers and almost all of them are delighted with her hairy pussy. There are men who saw a hairy pussy for the first time in their life. It is now exclusive and an additional attractive factor for men.

Back