Votes: 152 32.1%
  • I don't care what pussy to fuck

Votes: 41 8.6%
  • I like neat haircuts on the pussy

Votes: 89 18.8%
  • I like natural hairy pussies

Votes: 192 40.5%

• Total voters
Pubic hair serves many purposes thats the reason why its there....not only is sexy and nice to look at and taste but it also serves a purpose healthwise
Yes, it does not just grow there, it is a physiological protection of the most sensitive part of the female body

My wife has had a lot of men, and none of them said that hair on the pussy is not acceptable for him. We can say that on the contrary, it is perceived by men as exotic and excites them even more
To each is own however many men most likely won't say anything just to f--k but someone such as myself I like shaved or trimmed puzz so I would have to say something if that puzz has a bush.

Love hairy pussy and don’t like shaved pussy (makes me think of a too young woman). If she is *very* hairy, I love a bit of trimming.

Apologies to everyone for my bad English, which is why my previous thread was deleted. I will try again, because the topic is very relevant.
Many women consider it unacceptable to have hair on their pussy following the generally accepted fashion. But is it important for men? Is this acceptable to them? Can they like it? Only men are asked to vote, women post their spicy photos.

I like a nicely trimmed pussy. Saved is ok, but I like having something to run my fingers through, lol

Back