Do married women get off on their husbands being bulls for other couples?

SirBAO

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Question for the women out there. I know there are a lot of men out there who like seeing their wives with other men but how many wives like seeing their husband with other women? Whether as a bull for another couple or to sit back and watch him with her? Not talking threesome.

Avaadore, simply put you and your husband have an open marriage. You enjoy watching him( as you've replied get no gratification) and he I assume feels the same? Wonderful, that's what I think... It's a good way to sustain a marriage, keeping it strong. As long az you and your hubby is happy is all that matters.

Avaadore, simply put you and your husband have an open marriage. You enjoy watching him( as you've replied get no gratification) and he I assume feels the same? Wonderful, that's what I think... It's a good way to sustain a marriage, keeping it strong. As long az you and your hubby is happy is all that matters.
Yes, we're open and majority of the time we see our other partners independently since there's no sexual aspect. Occasionally we meet up for some group play but it's super rare.

12yrs happily married and counting so I'd say it's definitely a good method of sustainability for us 😊

Last edited:
Well. I say keep it up...if only other couples thought that way, wouldn't be so many infidelities...? I congratulate you, what your two are doing is wonderful. If only you'd were in Northern California...would love to meet you ma'am. My name is Amren...whats yours ma'am?

Back