Do Inexperienced Women Seek a Teacher or a Relationship?

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
I have been doing online and real life teaching/guidance for women 18-50 for over 10 years. Some were single, some were attached and others married.

Not all were cheating, I have worked with couples as well, and this included some cuckolding. It's amazing how many different types of relationships there are out there and also how every woman views sex in a slightly different way.

For example, I've had women ask to be taught how to unleash their inner "slut" desires, while others just wanted to tame their inner brattiness, and become more submissive. A few were hoping I could mentor them since I have extensive experience being dominant with women and couples, they were hoping to be a Domme or i did train 1 woman to be a professional Mistress.

I have been lucky to make friends in many areas of sexual life, from professional subs and Dommes, to just people around the country. My hope a few years ago was to have 1 real friend in all 50 states. I know, an ambitious desire.

I have been on this site for quite some time and find the discussions to be truly great and intelligent. I was posting a lot on a thread about mothers teaching their daughters about sex, but unfortunately a few people took the discussion into a bad area, alluding to the daughters not being adults. Not a discussion i want to be apart of.

So I figured id post on my own with this topic... There are always women who find this site because of their curiosities. So my question.

If you are inexperienced, do you seek a Teacher or a relationship? And why do you choose one over the other?

When me and hubby started in 2013 I knew very little about all this, my hubby only knew a bit more. I'd heard of swinging clubs but not cuckolding, queen of spades, IR, domme against sub, where to start, etc. I've had to find out a lot along the way, which has been fun but a bit risky.
This site, and its members- real or not- have helped along the way, very encouraging and informative.
I would have liked a black 'teacher' at the start I think, to explain and help me. However, I've enjoyed the journey up to now! X

When me and hubby started in 2013 I knew very little about all this, my hubby only knew a bit more. I'd heard of swinging clubs but not cuckolding, queen of spades, IR, domme against sub, where to start, etc. I've had to find out a lot along the way, which has been fun but a bit risky.
This site, and its members- real or not- have helped along the way, very encouraging and informative.
I would have liked a black 'teacher' at the start I think, to explain and help me. However, I've enjoyed the journey up to now! X

@Ann4BBC thats great to hear! Yes, I have had women in your shoes come to me after a few years of discovery and say, that would have saved some time, but i think as long as the experiences are positive, its fun to explore

Most of the women I see know what they want , they may not be sure how to get there. With a new partner there is always a bit of a learning curve. Finding out where and how she enjoys being touched and going from there. Good sex can be one sided but great sex always requires that all participants participate

Since my last post, I figured id update the forum.

I am on another site that is geared more toward Dominance/submission. And so I will be starting an online sex and submission course in Jan 2017. There will only be 6 slots open. 2 are already filled. 1 woman is from AZ and the other is from NY.

The age range is 20s-30s.

Hope that helps inspire people to keep learning, growing and exploring.

i have to say that this site has gotten more real cpls in the last month, than I've seen in a few years
i am working with 2 couples, who are brand brand new to the wife having sex with someone else. they both contacted me and they are really nice. 1 in NJ and 1 in PA.
ill keep you updated

Back