Any Teachers, who can't get enough BBC or Big Cock?

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Before I relocated to Arizona, I used to do sex coaching and private cuckold coaching for beta men, women and couples.

I met a lot of people, and in my experiences, I met a handful of teachers who really loved sessions with me because I ran them like teacher workshops. In fact, the teachers like to talk to each other and compare notes about my cock, who could deep throat the farthest, who gagged, who could swallow my whole load, etc.

Id love to create a broader teacher group from here - So if you live in the US and are a teacher, id love to connect :)

Before I relocated to Arizona, I used to do sex coaching and private cuckold coaching for beta men, women and couples.

I met a lot of people, and in my experiences, I met a handful of teachers who really loved sessions with me because I ran them like teacher workshops. In fact, the teachers like to talk to each other and compare notes about my cock, who could deep throat the farthest, who gagged, who could swallow my whole load, etc.

Id love to create a broader teacher group from here - So if you live in the US and are a teacher, id love to connect :)
That is fucking hot.

I'm in education and would like to get acquainted

I am a Black male bull.

Would love to connect. This is the male half and my wife is a teacher with a naughty side.

We would like to have an experienced teacher as well

My wife (30) 5'1" is a naughty teacher as well and although she's let me share her with one bbc so far she's still hesitant to try it again. If your still down for helping others or giving advice I'm all ears haha

Back