Do i msg him back?

you "think" you came once...lol. all the more reason to text the brotha back for round two. this time little girl, don't get sloppy *******. go to his place and put a show for him, show him you know how to fuck, and let him show you what a brotha can do to a tight pussy. stick to one *******, and see what you can handle some rough, sober fucking...

Id say text him back too and just see where things go. I wouldnt sweat what anyone else thinks about how you met him. Your a grown woman if you caught something or got preg those are your reprecussions no one elses. There's no harm in texting him just to see what happens from there so why not go for it?

you have been very quiet young lady. have u met him again? how was round two for you? are you keeping him and you a secret from your girlfriends? most important, how was the sex this time, without being *******?

lovely story. so how was it? different? better?

So.. I've now been officially black since the weekend.

A little backstory is that I met him at a bar while bar hopping with a few friends - my friends didn't like the place but I did notice there were a few black guys around so I came back later that night myself.

He didn't talk to me till I came back later that night - we had a few more drinks and one thing led to another at his place.

So it was my first time to have sex with a BBC so I think I was a little crazy - I asked him to cum inside me and noticed it in the morning. I don't know his name or his age but he did leave me a msg on my phone so I must've given it to him.

So do I msg him back? Im not sure what I would say.

Welcome to the club? lol

So.. I've now been officially black since the weekend.

A little backstory is that I met him at a bar while bar hopping with a few friends - my friends didn't like the place but I did notice there were a few black guys around so I came back later that night myself.

He didn't talk to me till I came back later that night - we had a few more drinks and one thing led to another at his place.

So it was my first time to have sex with a BBC so I think I was a little crazy - I asked him to cum inside me and noticed it in the morning. I don't know his name or his age but he did leave me a msg on my phone so I must've given it to him.

So do I msg him back? Im not sure what I would say.

Welcome to the club? lol
Yes message him back

Back