Do i msg him back?

have you considered messaging him to talk about you making yourself available to him, without having to doing the club thing, just start a conversation, and agree when to meet at his place, no games, no drama, just be friends and give yourself to him, let him teach you the bbc lifestyle
Ah well I don't know I'm into that kind of lifestyle lol

Sorry, didn't mean you were already a bimbo. Yes, he would know he delivered his load. But still, you don't need to mention details, do you? I'd advice you try to meet him in a more neutral space, close to where you study, not showing desperation - I guess it's a thrilling experience, but show interest in repeating the thing. Just drop a simple line when u msg him, like 'hi'.
Haha yes I understand - I am not going to say I am the girl your came into lol

gotta disagree with some of the advice u r getting. u obviously went back to the bar because you wanted to fuck one of the black guys, and you did, you admit not knowing anything about the guy, name, age, etc. you had fun, which is what you wanted that night. now don't get all fucked up thinking like he is some white guy, gonna demand you be his girl, etc. text him back and start a conversation, and next time you meet, do what you want to do, let him use you, you know u like it when he used you first time, so let him use you, when you meet him again, go somewhere you can offer him a blowjob, no fucking, stay dressed and just suck him off, in his car, in your car, whatever works for you, have some fun young lady
Well most of the reason I think I did all that was because I was ******* and not thinking right lol

after you text your new bbc lover back, tell us about round 2, where he took you and what you did for him, and don't forget to dress well for him, all brothas expect you to show him respect and project a good image when you are with him, can't wait to hear about your sexy round 2

I presume she's been to the sex clinic to check everything's ok. She wouldn't go after him if things were wrong.
So...she made the choice to go to the clinic on her own but can't make the choice to contact him(after his DNA was deposited in her) to even find out his name on her own?

So...she made the choice to go to the clinic on her own but can't make the choice to contact him(after his DNA was deposited in her) to even find out his name on her own?
Well no I haven't but I just wanted to know the general consensus that's all...I don't r
eally like msgs like this as the feel threatening or something..I just wanted opinions and this reply makes me feel dumb and bad..

Well no I haven't but I just wanted to know the general consensus that's all...I don't r
eally like msgs like this as the feel threatening or something..I just wanted opinions and this reply makes me feel dumb and bad..
I'm sorry, I'll exit this tread and let everyone carry on.
Sometimes I tend to give my opinions when their not appropriate.
Best of luck to you.

So.. I've now been officially black since the weekend.

A little backstory is that I met him at a bar while bar hopping with a few friends - my friends didn't like the place but I did notice there were a few black guys around so I came back later that night myself.

He didn't talk to me till I came back later that night - we had a few more drinks and one thing led to another at his place.

So it was my first time to have sex with a BBC so I think I was a little crazy - I asked him to cum inside me and noticed it in the morning. I don't know his name or his age but he did leave me a msg on my phone so I must've given it to him.

So do I msg him back? Im not sure what I would say.

Welcome to the club? lol
How many times did you cum little girl?

Back