Change in Girlfriend from 1st BBC Visit to 2nd

rogtigg

Male
From
AL, US
Ever notice how our white women change when they first start meeting new black men? My last friend, Sheila, was so nervouse before the guy arrived that I had to give a stiff shot of vodka to calm her nerves. Everything went great. A few days later, we invited him back and the nerves were gone, she pretty much dropped to her knees and started sucking him when he came in the door. I have been in this lifestyle for a long time and that is pretty typical.

Ever notice how our white women change when they first start meeting new black men? My last friend, Sheila, was so nervouse before the guy arrived that I had to give a stiff shot of vodka to calm her nerves. Everything went great. A few days later, we invited him back and the nerves were gone, she pretty much dropped to her knees and started sucking him when he came in the door. I have been in this lifestyle for a long time and that is pretty typical.
it is?

Thats's coz they lose inhibitions after the first experience. :)

Back