Do i msg him back?

Aznbebe

Female
So.. I've now been officially black since the weekend.

A little backstory is that I met him at a bar while bar hopping with a few friends - my friends didn't like the place but I did notice there were a few black guys around so I came back later that night myself.

He didn't talk to me till I came back later that night - we had a few more drinks and one thing led to another at his place.

So it was my first time to have sex with a BBC so I think I was a little crazy - I asked him to cum inside me and noticed it in the morning. I don't know his name or his age but he did leave me a msg on my phone so I must've given it to him.

So do I msg him back? Im not sure what I would say.

Welcome to the club? lol

A little backstory is that I met him at a bar while bar hopping with a few friends - my friends didn't like the place but I did notice there were a few black guys around so I came back later that night myself.

He didn't talk to me till I came back later that night - we had a few more drinks and one thing led to another at his place.

So it was my first time to have sex with a BBC so I think I was a little crazy - I asked him to cum inside me and noticed it in the morning. I don't know his name or his age but he did leave me a msg on my phone so I must've given it to him.

Welcome to the club? lol
Message him back and tell him to bring a friend next time ;)

Welcome to the club? lol
Surely, nothing of a club. Let him feel unique. Don't let him know you're a bbc bimbo. Tell him you're curious about him. Don't mention he's cum in your pussy. Let him do the talk. Send him perhaps a pic of you - not naked, just face.

Welcome to the club? lol

Yes you should message him back. Just ask him if he wants to meet up for another ******* and take it from there.

have you considered messaging him to talk about you making yourself available to him, without having to doing the club thing, just start a conversation, and agree when to meet at his place, no games, no drama, just be friends and give yourself to him, let him teach you the bbc lifestyle

as far as what you say in your text, simple, just say: "hi, this is (your name), I had a great time at your place, hope you did too." Then let the conversation start...

Well im not a BBC bimbo lol - don't mention hes cum inside? Surely he knows too.
Sorry, didn't mean you were already a bimbo. Yes, he would know he delivered his load. But still, you don't need to mention details, do you? I'd advice you try to meet him in a more neutral space, close to where you study, not showing desperation - I guess it's a thrilling experience, but show interest in repeating the thing. Just drop a simple line when u msg him, like 'hi'.

gotta disagree with some of the advice u r getting. u obviously went back to the bar because you wanted to fuck one of the black guys, and you did, you admit not knowing anything about the guy, name, age, etc. you had fun, which is what you wanted that night. now don't get all fucked up thinking like he is some white guy, gonna demand you be his girl, etc. text him back and start a conversation, and next time you meet, do what you want to do, let him use you, you know u like it when he used you first time, so let him use you, when you meet him again, go somewhere you can offer him a blowjob, no fucking, stay dressed and just suck him off, in his car, in your car, whatever works for you, have some fun young lady

Back