Do guys actually want to be better Bulls?

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
This is a question for the single guys out there. Do you actually want to be a better Bull? Real talk. What's the incentive to improve? I wonder because I don't think that the lifestyle actually "punishes" the guys who are not. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Yes as bulls we can always improve brother. I hate watching cuckold videos and see soft ass dicks, especially when it's time to do a DP. I hate I hate it with a passion especially when the women is gorgeous and is willing to let guys have her any kind of way. Let me just talk about myself before I say something I shouldn't.

When I meet a hotwife and we are face to face making out my dick is about to bust through my pants. I'm an energetic marathon man who can cum when I get ready to. I'm always looking to break a womans records. I'm very happy with my physical stats and the results I get in the bed.

Where I would like to improve:
1. I would like to open up the age range to experience more older women 50 and up. I stay pretty consistent between the late twenties and forties. I would like to see what cougars are like?
2. I was with a bbw one time and she ran from the dick the whole time so I haven't been with another bbw since and its been 10 years so I am hoping to see if I can find one who will change my current perception after that disappointing experience.
3. I don't get very many woman who like rough play so a little bit of that would be nice at least 1 out 5.
4. I have never been to a swing club. Even though here in Southern California we have quite a few I have been to lots of lifestyle parties at homes and hotels but never a club. It's funny because I meet alot of guys who talk about having been in a swing club who aren't even in the lifestyle. So that conversation just last week have convinced me to have that experience after being in the lifestyle for 12 years.
5. Networking is a huge issue down here in San Diego. Always get asked if I have other associates who are bulls that I could share a hotwife with but I never do and that needs to change. There is no organized bbc gangbang group here in San Diego California and the demand for such a group is off the charts. I would definitely like to start networking and maybe the swing club scene is a good place to meet like minded brotha's in my community!

This is a question for the single guys out there. Do you actually want to be a better Bull? Real talk. What's the incentive to improve? I wonder because I don't think that the lifestyle actually "punishes" the guys who are not. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

What evidence suggests to you the Lifestyle doesn't punish those who don't measure-up?

Yes as bulls we can always improve brother. I hate watching cuckold videos and see soft ass dicks, especially when it's time to do a DP. I hate I hate it with a passion especially when the women is gorgeous and is willing to let guys have her any kind of way. Let me just talk about myself before I say something I shouldn't.

When I meet a hotwife and we are face to face making out my dick is about to bust through my pants. I'm an energetic marathon man who can cum when I get ready to. I'm always looking to break a womans records. I'm very happy with my physical stats and the results I get in the bed.

1. I would like to open up the age range to experience more older women 50 and up. I stay pretty consistent between the late twenties and forties. I would like to see what cougars are like?
2. I was with a bbw one time and she ran from the dick the whole time so I haven't been with another bbw since and its been 10 years so I am hoping to see if I can find one who will change my current perception after that disappointing experience.
3. I don't get very many woman who like rough play so a little bit of that would be nice at least 1 out 5.
4. I have never been to a swing club. Even though here in Southern California we have quite a few I have been to lots of lifestyle parties at homes and hotels but never a club. It's funny because I meet alot of guys who talk about having been in a swing club who aren't even in the lifestyle. So that conversation just last week have convinced me to have that experience after being in the lifestyle for 12 years.
5. Networking is a huge issue down here in San Diego. Always get asked if I have other associates who are bulls that I could share a hotwife with but I never do and that needs to change. There is no organized bbc gangbang group here in San Diego California and the demand for such a group is off the charts. I would definitely like to start networking and maybe the swing club scene is a good place to meet like minded brotha's in my community!

Well, Mandingo Inc., California Chapter...lol

What evidence suggests to you the Lifestyle doesn't punish those who don't measure-up?
Because I've been involved in the lifestyle for 20 years, hosting lifestyle parties for 8 years and attending parties even longer. I've seen these guys in action. When I say punished, what I mean is that their access to pussy is only slightly affected by not being what many would call a good Bull. Mind you, I'm not saying that they're not good guys. Just saying that they have very little understanding of the dynamics that exists between couples in the lifestyle. In other words.... they don't get it. That's why I always tell couples.... there's a big difference between a Bull and a guy who just wants to fuck your wife.

So well said Sir 👏 meeting with a hotwife and giving her a limp Black worm instead of real BBC should be a sin. These are just not Black Bull's standards. I am glad that you are serious about it. And I am also glad that you are into cougars. For me there is nothing hotter than watching a white MILF going Black.

Last edited:
Because I've been involved in the lifestyle for 20 years, hosting lifestyle parties for 8 years and attending parties even longer. I've seen these guys in action. When I say punished, what I mean is that their access to pussy is only slightly affected by not being what many would call a good Bull. Mind you, I'm not saying that they're not good guys. Just saying that they have very little understanding of the dynamics that exists between couples in the lifestyle. In other words.... they don't get it. That's why I always tell couples.... there's a big difference between a Bull and a guy who just wants to fuck your wife.

But, the couples are the Litmus Test that determine access to pussy and if, the bull doesn't meet their needs then, let's say he's punished by the wife not wanting to play. Undertanding the sexual-psychodynamics of Hotwifing/Lifestyle like other paraphilias are developed over the course of time. Good Bulls learn or get it over the course of contact with couples. Yes, improvement is needed to prgress but, it's a process.

This a subjective thread. If you what you mean by "better" is me opening to bi/gay play with the male part of couple, asking me to be exclusive to only the wife Im fucking, doing DP, or gangbangs... Ill never feel comfortable with this because Im a super alpha and dont like male touching me at all when Im naked. If you mean that I can communicate better to couples about meeting, maintain my physique/hygiene, and maybe give gifts to the wives I meet in appreciation... then yes, one can always improve in these areas. These are on-going things.

The woman should get involved early in helping the new bulls provide her what she likes. Guys aren't mind readers; if the lady wishes to lay there on her back, with her legs open and wait to be serviced, that's her prerogative, but the experience for both parties is much better when the lady "gets involved" in the sex. Everyone likes "it" a certain way to get the best "bang" for the buck. But, old missionary sex just doesn't get it ... heck, her husband can give her that kind of service.

Back