Do black men really think its cute

So when a black guy fucks me he almost always says my little limp Dick is cute. I know I’m always mesmerized by their bodies and especially the dicks. Do they really think my little useless thing is cute or are they being nice so they know they get the ass next time they want it? Cause I give it anyway.

IMO, when they say your little dick is "cute," they're being emasculating to you in a way. They're not telling you your cock is cute as a way to compliment you. They're telling you that because most men don't want to think of their cocks as being "cute." That generally implies that something is tiny and without any use other than being decorative (when applied to an object).

IMO, when they say your little dick is "cute," they're being emasculating to you in a way. They're not telling you your cock is cute as a way to compliment you. They're telling you that because most men don't want to think of their cocks as being "cute." That generally implies that something is tiny and without any use other than being decorative (when applied to an object).
Well it’s not been much use other than ornamental all my life.

Back